D 0-0 vs Crawley Town (A) - League Two - Sat 29th April, 3pm

Casablanca, but my favrit film about football is Gregorys Girl even though it wasn’t really about football, it just had some in it.

4 Likes

We need our next manager to be announced and quickly.

4 Likes

Completely agree about Gregory’s Girl - wonderful

1 Like

Blade Runner

1 Like

A sombre game with subdued atmosphere which is understandable in the circumstances - good respect shown by all.

Now to settle down and watch my favourite film.

5 Likes

A pretty poor game.
I’m not convinced that had Craeley needed to win, that we would have got the point.

Defensively strong.
Comley and McEntee combative and probably the best midfield pairing we’ve had all season, just a shame Flynn didn’t try it in February.
Stevens worked hard, Wilkinson flattered to deceive.
Both our keepers did well.

Jury out on Sadler.
We need to keep OKelly.

2 Likes

Pleased for Sadler and ROK to get their first point.

1 Like

I was just trying to spin a little positivity into what has been ANOTHER totally miserable season for our long suffering fans.

Leigh Pomlett has to take huge responsibility for this catastrophe. I will give him credit for his involvement with the Trivela and Poundland ivestments, but, his decision making, especially appointing managers, has not exactly worked out, has it?
He appointed Fullerton, Clarke, Dutton, Taylor and Flynn, which most of us were on board with, all failed to complete the task.
What is it about this club that we can’t attract winners? I believe Trivela have to get more
seriously involved to make the necessary changes in the boardroom. Yes, Mr Pomlett, that includes you, in order-for us to move on.
Nothing is going to change until we wipe the slate clean…nothing!

4 Likes

Shout out for our substitute keeper smith who I thought for a young kid coming in to a team very low on confidence did extremely well and showed a maturity behind his years and made a few decent saves .

10 Likes

Purgatory do you?

1 Like

Escape to freedom is one if the greatest films ever made.

This is worrying because it shows this squad don’t know how to win a game. Let the lot go and please Pomlett Gamble and Mole go with them - Losers

1 Like

Was that the one based around the game at Bramhall Lane?

The Golden Gordon episode of Ripping Yarns is being repeated on BBC4 next Saturday night.

1 Like

Yes, escape to life though I think. That was the most dangerous day supporting the boys. The M1 has never looked so beautiful

1 Like

18 rather than PG I think

1 Like

Agreed.

With a warning for “scenes of domestic violence “ :wink:

And for a mention of Walsall. :rofl:

1 Like