Last away game of the season.

We are nearly there lads and lasses!

Crawley Town vs Walsall - Match Result
  • Crawley Town Win
  • Draw
  • Walsall Win

0 voters

It doesn’t matter.3-3

Unless I’m on holiday or ill I never miss a game home or away but since March I’ve been going out of habit rather than enthusiasm.
The game at Harrogate was the final straw for me, it was cold and miserable in a ground that’s very poor and even worse was the performance that night.
I won’t be wasting my time and money watching more of the same rubbish, they can shove it where the sun don’t shine.
I been going to watch Walsall for 65 years and I never thought I would see the day when I felt like that. Does the result at Crawley matter?, not as far as relegation is concerned but we don’t want to be taking this form into next season.

2 Likes

It’s just sad that we are losing 2 proper clubs from the EFL whilst the likes of Crawley survive. As for the result? I’m seriously past caring

1 Like

Think Walsall will win here. Players will want to put things right against one of the poorer sides in the division. Crawley 99% safe too, so not like they will be desperate for points.

Call me mad but I believe we can get a result here
1-1
Low to score and do a head injury celebration infront of the away fans
Wilko to cup his ears at random times as he is going deaf after listening to all Williams heavenly miss screams
Mcentee to be moved to winger after 17th minute in another RoK masterclass
Sadler to be sad

4 Likes

Been away for a few weeks but lose to these and Flynn will be under real pressure.

3-1 loss, Telford to score all 4

5 Likes

You might be saying that about the team called Telford and not the player in a few years time if this carries on.

1 Like

Eeerrmm … shome mishtake, shurely? :wink:

1 Like

Don’t give a didlysquat

1 Like

I’m sure you’re right, the Crawley lads will want to, but what about the Walsall players?

3 Likes

2nd game of Sadlers job interview to get the permanent gig, expect us to build on the promise shown in the second half against Salford. That said The Peoples Pension Stadium hasn’t always been a happy hunting ground and we’ll have to be on it to get a result.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Wasn’t our promise shown in the second half a direct result of them getting a player sent off? Salford looked very comfortable to me and looked as though they had another gear or two had we miraculously scored when it was 11 v 11.

Apparently the People’s Pension Stadium has been renamed back to the Broadfield Stadium. Whether this is an easier hunting ground I don’t know. and at least we no longer play in the Bonser’s Pension Stadium

2 Likes

And is also not an easy place to go …

3 Likes

It has a far better ring to it than The Bonser Pension Stadium :frowning:

1 Like

The Leeches Retirement Stadium

1 Like

Can’t help but think the players mindset will be I’d like to give it my all, however, I really don’t want to get injured and miss preseason for a meaningless game.

Anyone know if Daniels is alive, or is that another secret?