1 Like

My starting 11

Evans
Riley, White, Monthe, Gordon
McEntee
Maddox, Comley, Hutchinson
Knowles, Matt

although Iā€™d be happy with Maher for Maddox

Only playing White because of injury to Daniels, + I donā€™t want to play Low and we need McEntee in midfield.

1 Like

We need to win one of the last two games to get more points than we managed in the Dutton season. Unthinkable just a few months ago.

2 Likes

And we were promised the earth at one point, this board are not fit for purpose, and by law we should be able to exchange them :smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s okay mate. We arenā€™t as bad as Crawleyā€¦ yet.

2 Likes

For the 200+ in the travelling audience tomorrow, I have it on good authority we will be playing in our WHITE away kit.

1 Like

Encouraging noises from Comley about the enormity of these last 2 league games for us:

ā€œOf course, all the boys want to end the season on a high, thatā€™s a massive thing for us,ā€ said Comley.

ā€œWe donā€™t want to end the season on a loss, we want to end the season with a couple of wins and hopefully we can do that and that will do us a lot of favours coming in next year and we can come back on a positive so thatā€™s massive for us.ā€

Be prepared for a massive disappointment :smiley:

1 Like

Not really bothered about result as im in nottingham. Might go to rushall game at least something to play for

How long have you been away? Flynn is no longer with us.

Oh my, thatā€™s terrible. Thoughts go out to his family. Really puts football into perspective.

17 Likes

Genius response :clap: made me chuckle somewhat lol

See you there if you go!

Not bothered about the result or the starting Line up just want the season to finish.

Like most fans, Iā€™m not bothered about this game to be honest. Will we win, on current formā€¦no. Too many sloppy mistakes at the back for my liking. This has to be sorted before the start of the season.
Another very forgetful season, weā€™ve had too many since Smith left, thatā€™s why this appointment is vital to the clubā€™s future. Thereā€™s going to be a lot of managers who will be available and willing to take up the challenge of moving us into
L1.

1 Like

Crawley will want to absolutely secure their safety, our lot will be thinking of what beach they might want to be on, and when they can contact their agents to secure a new contract with another club!

1 Like

Iā€™m off to the Kidderminster v Kettering match instead today

2 Likes

Iā€™m off to ikea canā€™t beat a bit of flat pack on a Saturday afternoon

Iā€™m off to B&Q, happy days.

A bright and sunny day here on the M23.

1 Like