D 0-0 vs Forest Green Rovers (H) - League Two - Sat 25th Nov, 3pm

Guessing you are correct.
Best player we have IMO, just a shame he isn’t ours.

2 Likes

Don’t think this is a 4-2 is it? Should I lump on?

Pop up store doing a terrific trade, undercroft was absolutely bouncing, I don’t know why but there’s a really buzz in the air and sense of anticipation today.

2 Likes

1 Like

Drugs?

Draper upfront, Maher seeming recalled from his Rushall loan and STARTS. :astonished: Okagbue also playing so even by this seasons standards a very young 11 for what is crucial game for next month of Sadler’s tenure.

1 Like

Deeney and Maddox starting for FGR.

Knowles at RB presumably, or am I missing something?

Ah so that’s where Maddox ended up.

Knowles RWB. Eeesh.

3 Likes

Why don’t we go for it . Johnson should be starting alongside Draper. We should be playing 2 up top at home

Okagbue at right back I make it.

McEntee and DD at CB

Draper isn’t coming back from Lincoln and Matt has had a spat with MS and walked out. Any more non-news anyone wants to share? :face_with_peeking_eye:

6 Likes

Good to see lord Farquharson back on the bench

2 Likes

Yes - PF must be over his bout of PF.

1 Like

As long as DJT doesn’t get DVT!

1 Like

Some people just talk utter garbage

1 Like

I am generally a wait and see sort but that is a very strange side indeed. We will see how they line up.

1 Like

It’s good to see Draper back and the Caribbean contingent home and fit to play. But one up front again?

Predictable and boring, Sadler has got himself in a rut. It didn’t work against Harrogate - in a game that we should have won comfortably, I hope for better today, but fear I’ll be disappointed. I hope I’m wrong.

Playing one up front and having three strikers on the bench. love it!

2 Likes