D 0-0 vs Northampton Town (A) - League Two - Sat 4th Feb, 3pm

Interesting line up.

As expected at back + Comley but wasn’t expecting Maddox to stay in. Interesting who out of him and Hutch plays more advanced today.

Nice to see Stevens starting already and giving the league winning strikeforce significant minutes to get going for this club.

It’s a line up to have a serious go at 3 points anyway…just need to remember not to concede after five minutes this time.

The pitch looks to be an improvement on Tuesday’s offering…

1 Like

Crewe Alexandra 0 Grimsby Town 1 (3 min)

Same for me

And me. I do not think they are enforcing. I think it is a fault.

Had the same problem until a few minutes ago. All good now :+1:t3:

Salford City 1 Rochdale 0 (11 min)

Did you do anything or did it just come on?

Ii did clear history from chrome, then restarted computer and it then let me log in

Is it just me or is there a pattern of us being really slow out the blocks whether that be at home or away?

Same here Andy
I couldn’t log in and contacted support. They said it was because I was using a VPN. My account / ST / registration is in Spain and I pay through my Spanish bank account.

As you say, they are cracking down. Can’t get it on my IPTV either

Really slow start really
Poor passing and pressing come on lads

Tom Knowles seems to have found another 5 yards on his throws , the wall at home definitely affects his throws

Stockport County 1 Tranmere Rovers 0 (19 min) … moves us up to 13th as things stand!

In now

1 Like

Bit finicky this referee…

Yow ain’t missed much, their midfield are running straight through us, no closing down

I do wish we’d keep the ball better when we have it.

3 Likes

Any luck Laundryman?

Can WE have a kick please?
Is this another dreadful start or just that we are coming up against better teams that will actually ‘be there’ come May?