D 0-0 vs Northampton Town (A) - League Two - Sat 4th Feb, 3pm

I’m quite interested to see how the new strike force gets on, presuming they both play.

I just hope Northampton had someone at the Salford game, they would think that they were home and dry. Surely we couldn’t play that badly for 2 games on the trot. :smile:

The Matt attack starts :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Looks a return to Knowles at wing back - which is nice too!

2 Likes

Knowles and Gordon as wing backs or am I seeing something different?

1 Like

I personally think Willmott has better delivery than Knowles.

3 Likes

J-Low on the bench so no place for McEntee - and Wilkinson and Williams means DJT left out in the cold.

On paper, this is the best line up I have seen all season, well done Flynn and co, very exciting!!

1 Like

I think that was the consensus on here before kick off on Tuesday night. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hope we get something from todays game
Swindlers losing 1-0 and down to 10 men

It makes no difference, 90% of forward balls are hoofs from Daniels & Monthe. We need a winger or a wingback who can move forward with the ball and now we have a proper strike force get as many early crosses as possible in.

1 Like

Happy that we have gone back to our tried and tested back line. If we are home and hosed in a future game then tweak it to see how best to mix in Low and/or McEntee into the 3 and Allen/Riley/Willmott as wing backs without disrupting things.

Midfield I’m OK with, and excited to see our new front 2 together. If we can supply them I think they will rekindle their partnership from.last season. And I think they are both more suited to doing something with hoofballs from the back than DJ was.

Its Djts own fault. Distinct lack of enthusiasm. The difference between him and Bennett is startling

Surprised riley not on the bench tbh

You’d like to think we’d have been training in such a way that gets the best out of the two strikers.Just because they know each other and have history doesn’t mean they’ll hit the ground running especially if they aren’t getting service so I obviously agree with you I’m just saying we’d all like to think we’ve been training in such a way that they get some service.

1 Like

Early kick-off game finishes Newport County 2 Swindon Town 1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having the same problem with iFollow as before the Tranmere game - not letting me log in when connected to a VPN. Can login then connect but only shiwing audo not viseo (video pass bought ovet VPN OK. Same on both browser and iFollow app.

Eventually started working foe the Tranmere game but not so far today.

As I said then, if you try to register a new user resident “abroad” it gives anerror saying not allowed over VPN - so are they crackibg down?

Working ok here

Decent support, full behind the goal and filling up on the side. UTS

2 Likes