D 0-0 vs Swindon Town (H) - League Two - Tue 14th March, 7:45pm

Very disappointing the game was called off, bloody English weather!
At least we have the NFL play offs over here so I won’t be totally sports starved, but I definitely need my football fix.
As I’ve stated many times, I’m not a fan of playing football in the winter.

Stevenage 2-0 up v Orient already. Going well Stevenage.

Villa’s game at Southampton held up by a drone apparently. Is Mick McCarthy in the crowd? :joy:

5 Likes

Can you believe he got the Blackpool job?

I understand that these managers love the game but it has moved on from when these dinosaurs were half decent, atleast his mate Terry will get another job and then pay off.

Quality ref, used to ref my games at Brownhills Colts

1 Like

And he had one eye!

He was a legend :laughing:
All my nephews played for the colts, and I played in the dad’s league (which we won) :wink:

1 Like

Was it a picture of some pulled pork, Chunky? :wink:

2 Likes

Certainly sounded like it :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

Makes sense now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Now he says since end of August, doh!

4 Likes

Barrow said referee Sam Barrott called off the League Two visit of Salford shortly before 13:00 GMT despite the Holker Street pitch being “soft”.

Sort of sums this planet up at the moment with things like this “soft” is exactly what I’d call most situations.I know folk say “it’s not like it used to be” etc etc but there are some really questionable decisions being made at times.

1 Like

Should have played at Rushall’s ground looks like they’ve got a better pitch than us.

Because it’s a plastic pitch

1 Like

Calling them plastic pitches is like comparing an iPhone 14 to a Motorola 4500

1 Like

I have played on 4g pitches and they are a million miles away from plastic pitches of the late 90’s

2 Likes

Frank Sivorn he used to ride his pushbike to the game he had to referee :joy::joy:
Used to ref in bloxwich comb in mid 80s

1 Like

I was in an hotel in Lytham St Anne’s (near Blackpool) earlier today and around 12 Huddersfield fans checked in, they where sitting in reception laughing and joking when I heard one scream “it’s been called off”.
11 o’clock and their game against Blackpool got called off, felt sorry for them tbf.