• Gillingham Win
  • Draw
  • Walsall Win

0 voters

1 Like

Would be very much like us to follow up a poor home result with a win

I think we can win this.1-0 will do.

0-0 written all over it.

Need to start picking up points away from home if we’re looking to finish in the top 10.

Train strikes on Saturday aswell, hence why we’ve only sold just over 100 tickets.

Yeah total ball ache. I’m driving down to north London and jumping on the fast train at St Pancras

Another 1-1 draw I think

I would like to see some changes and fresh it up
I don’t want knowles or evans to start
Id like to see stirk get a go over Comley or earing
Id like to see Gordon over djt

3 Likes

Their home form isn’t that great so far this season and we do have a good record against them in recent years so I’ll go for a 2-0 loss.

4 Likes

2-0 loss and Sadler to sway in the wind

1 Like

Been 4 times to Priestfield - three 0-0 games and the 3-0 Andy Cook hat trick game. Would settle for a point so my Gills supporting friend won’t have bragging rights. It will be freezing cold like every other time I’ve been.

Blame the wind or the pitch or anything else lol

Cant see us getting much out of this game, a 0-0 draw would be like winning the lottery.
Sadler got it all wrong on Saturday, the ‘team’ played like strangers at times, there were sparks of the December performances but our attack force was dire, has to play Flash up top with Faal, DJT just doesn’t cut it. Lose this one and it will be another season over, with us all feeling ‘perhaps it might be better next season’…again…

Freezing cold? It’s almost short sleeves weather.

Whenever we go to the MEMS Priestfield Stadium we know we’re in for an extremely tough afternoon or evening and Saturday will be no exception. However it is also a huge opportunity to make up ground on one of those rivals between us and the promised land of the play-offs and it is one just too good to turn down so I am predicting a narrow 2-1 victory for the Super Saddlers.

I’ll still be wearing my winter coat, hat, scarf and gloves - always a chilly breeze coming in off the Medway estuary

1-0 The Gills
Scorer Hutton

Six pointer

A must win for them, a can’t lose for us

We’ve got this

1 Like

Agreed, it may be early February but the stakes on Saturday are incredibly high. With that in mind I am one of the 147 who will be in my allocated seat in the away section.

3 Likes

Have we ever done anything like this to encourage after-match business?

Have you been notified yet of the advised time to be seated by? I can’t see it mentioned anywhere.

3 Likes