D 1-1 vs Northampton Town (A) - League Two - Tue 1st March, 7:45pm

Game plan out the window you would imagine. Might just wake us up though I hope.

He had all the time in the world there?

Looks like they’ve gone into this one thinking “we’re gonna lose this, lets just keep the score down” Flynn needs to sort out their heads from this ‘being used to failure’ that our beloved board pass down to the squad.

Apart from the catastrophic start we’ve looked dangerous going forward. Well… we need to break the trend and come from behind to win

Rushworth should have done better with Hartlepool’s goal on Saturday

1 Like

Needs a rest me thinks

2 Likes

Think that was the problem… had a Northampton player been closing him down he’d have put his laces through it.

1 Like

I don’t personally think Rose is that bad a keeper that he doesn’t even get a game.In fact he’s more than good enough for this level.It has to be a clause in the Rushworth deal saying he has to play week in week out.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same. First name on the team sheet, because his loan deal says so.

1 Like

What is it with our keeper and kicking?
Fookin useless

I think there has been a freaky friday and rushworth and roberts have swapped bodies :joy:

3 Likes

Ferkin ell that was going in

Maybe Flynn will wait until we are safe & then play Rose for the remaining games of the season. He really needs to see how he performs on a match day.

1 Like

Ain’t Roberts a git!!!

That’s what I was thinking, not like Rushworth will be here next season

1 Like

Monthe should be scoring there , doesn’t even get off the ground!

F#$king poppadom wrists indeed!!

Quite possibly mate Rushworth has been brilliant at times but he’s running low on credits in the bank now in my opinion.

1 Like

Shots in the air like that which he can throw himself at weren’t a problem. It’s stuff nearer his feet he struggles with.

1 Like

An ex player especially a keeper is always going to give and extra 25% more to his performance.I wasn’t expecting anything else than a Roberts world class performance tonight.

1 Like