D 1-1 vs Sutton United (H) - League Two - Sat 1st April, 3pm

And they look threatening from every set piece.

Flynn got to go im a season ticket holder but have chosen to go out shopping, instead of going today the line up shows to me flynn lost the plot

FB_IMG_1680360834964

11 Likes

This half was a perfect example showing how handling set pieces situations affect the final result. Game itself was good for someone neutral, only the result …

Just said this with my bro. Completely agree

1 Like

I’m feeling the same about Flynn now but Walsall seem to break many a decent manager.

4 Likes

Monthe at left back again!!! I give up. At least we have had one or twice decent goal attempts but this is poor again.

1 Like

Ken I have no idea watching it, no hyperbole but it’s just awful.

1 Like

Its that bad in here i may go and argue with them for some entertainment!

Flynn is Anti-football, he has to be, there is no other logical reason for consistent performances of this standard.

1 Like

On iFollow they were talking about Flynn’s comments on the Sutton manager, basically saying he (Flynn) is no football snob, and that managers need to play the way they feel is best to get results.

Tells you everything about his mindset (although perhaps, given his own style isn’t working, then he should take note of his own philosophy and try something different).

Really good job that the club has done its due diligence before recruitment, or this season could have been a shambles!

1 Like

Great example for targeted marketing!! :rofl::rofl::man_facepalming:

According to Flynn this lot are playing for their contracts !!! Looking forward to his post match interview, I reckon he will scratch his chin before a question is asked quickly followed by a tug on the ear and the words “ listen that wasn’t good enough “ I actually look forward to his in depth assessments, yep I’m weird :joy:

1 Like

Why not :wink:

1 Like

Flynn is avoid defeat as a priority.

Not for me. He suited Newport Country. He doesn’t suit us. I know I sound like a West Ham fan but this football is dire.

Yep throwing his players under the bus. All too regular a post match interview.

1 Like

Yu’re forever blowing bubbles, Ken

1 Like

Matt and Gordon for McEntee and Stevens

McCentee off is a joke.

Stevens also did much more than Wilko that half.