D 1-1 vs Sutton United (H) - League Two - Sat 1st April, 3pm

Yes but Bud is a lovely polite lad :joy: :wink:

Iā€™ve not seen anywhere charge more for a half pint for about 10 years. I donā€™t know how the law works (clear as mud as usual) I just assumed it was in 2023.

Oh well Iā€™m arguing over a quid

This again, has nil nil all over it.

Such an optimist!! Where the hell are WE gonna score nil?

2 Likes

One 100% guarantee that the ref will be Crapā€¦UTS.

Itā€™s bad enough having to go to the games at the moment without this sh*t , if they are on club land canā€™t someone inform the club , I would but unfortunately Iā€™m abroad at the moment.

1 Like

There was some guy standing right next to them at the retail park exit shouting ā€œWalsall FC against racists!ā€ :crazy_face::laughing:

Also another group on the road into the stadium being pretty much ignored by fans coming in!

Piss off bigots.

3 Likes

I think part of the problem is where they are isnā€™t part of the stadium site. I donā€™t think we own the access road? :thinking:

1 Like

You couldnā€™t make it up :joy::joy:

14 Likes

They were on the side coming from the retail park.

1 Like

Hartlepool 0 Swindon Town 1 (4 min)

Mansfield Town 1 Crawley 0 (5 min)

Northampton Town 1 Stevenage 0 (6 min)

Is it 352 or 442? Whoā€™s right back? Just getting in now

4-4-2 with Monthe at LB and McEntee at RB

Barrow 1 Gillingham 0 (9 min)

Bit cack so far

2 Likes

Iā€™m bored already.

1 Like

Jamaica Inn on Bodmin Moor charges up to 75 p more for a half. Got abuse from barman when I queried itā€™s morality. Many pubs break the law charging the same for lower alcohol beers about 3.8% as for 5% plus as far as I am aware but stand to be corrected.

3 more games of this shite!

Iā€™m tempted to ask @tinned if he wants to just spend the next 3 games having a beer at the BCA instead of bothering to go to the stadium. :confused:

1 Like

Have they actually bought any supporters?

Doncaster Rovers 0 Crewe Alexandra 1 (31 min)