D 3-3 vs Newport County (H) - League Two - Sat 1st Jan - 3pm

Hence “routine” :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Get your shorts on tomorrow 15° on New Year’s Day absolutely bonkers.

Will do
Will be nearer 20 though :partying_face:

1 Like

:joy: nice no scratch that very nice,whereabouts are you mate obviously I’d suggest not giving me your address but an area will do don’t want me knocking the old door now do we :wink:

1 Like

I think he’s on the Costa del Sol, same as me… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aye, further south towards Gibraltar

2 Likes

A win tomorrow will be our first back-to-back victories of the season.
I would like us to be more consistent during the second half of this campaign and pick up some of the points we dropped in the first half of the season by taking the chances we create.

Preview now done.

1 Like

Here’s hoping we can end the year with a win!

I’m bringing a friend and his two children, so an exciting game to get them to want to come back would be nice, instead of the dour performances dished up regularly!

Isn’t it start the year with a win? Or have I had one too many sherbets already?

1 Like

Has this been a longer gap than 2009-10 season when it seemed over xmas period there was a month gap between two games.

Not sure what to expect really given some of the prem teams who’ve gone a couple of weeks without playing have looked completely hopeless.

Stoke also lost to Derby last night poorly and they haven’t played for three weeks.

So routine 2-0 win then to continue the bipolar Walsall fc experience. This would be very good 3 points away given they’re in the top 7 and catchable.

I can feel it today. Lump on.

4 Likes

@Worsul4eva the only one going for a Newport win so far!

Being miserable from the long grass since he had his arse kicked the other week :joy:

I’ve gone for an away win as well on the basis that my predictions are normally 100% wrong, so I hope my form continues :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I was moaning about the likelihood of Dominic Telford scoring and my son said, “Why don’t you have a bet then, dad? It’s a win-win then.”

I felt guilty doing it but he has a point…

My betting record is horrendous so I won’t bet on a 4:2 win! :wink: @WiltshireSaddler

1 Like

With 180,000 odd cases per day, i fully expected it to be off so made other plans… which means that 100% its had to be on and we will win with a cracking performance.

I wont be at the Bezla, but my ST will still be counted ha.

Strong Bench as well

The only surprise is Phillips rather than Wilkinson - oh and no Kiernan.