Dad Walsall ay we

Sorry to hear this Belge fella. Love to you all.

Sorry to hear this. Soon the sadness will be replaced with treasured memories.

Sorry to hear this mate thoughts are with you and your family

Sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss RIP.

Sorry for your loss Belg. Really enjoyed reading the article about your Dad. Happy memories i’m sure.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss Belge. He was a very well respected fellow. Best wishes

Sincere condolences Belg saddler. Thoughts are with you.

Really sorry for your loss. I hope the lads put on a performnce today to properly honour his memory for you.

Credit where it’s due. I’m as critical of WFC as many, long hatred for Bonser and issues with the Board. But SLO and Paul Joannou have been in touch offering condolences about Dad. Paul is putting together a short piece about Dad for the programme. Like I say, credit where it’s due. It meant a lot. UTS

14 Likes

Yes the SLO always answers my emails and alerts the departments if I have any issues etc. Glad he and Paul have been in touch mate.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/walsall/2022/04/21/huge-turnout-expected-for-funeral-of-respected-pc-in-charge-of-crowd-control-at-walsall-fc/

Just saw this in the E&S

8 Likes

Yes saw that, nice touch. Thanks for the kinds words all, much appreciated

5 Likes

It’s been a while since we’ve seen belgian_saddler — their last post was 7 months ago.

Not sure that’s right is it , sure you’ve been on a few times @Belgiansaddler , bet it’s because you also post as @belgian_saddler .
Hope to see you soon again mate

1 Like

I’m on mate, think @belgian_saddler was my old name and I forgot the password :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Would lie to thank UTS members for all of the support you have offered me about Dad and also thank UTS admin for the kind and generous donation to the cause we have chosen Dementia UK :sparkling_heart:

It means the world. #Walsall Family

14 Likes