Darrell Clark: Walsall are failing miserably

Given what has replaced them I’d have happily kept Edwards and Morris but can understand if they wanted to move for fresh challenge and obviously Morris got a league one club.

Edwards, Morris, Cook, Devlin and Dobson would have been very good in this division. Guthrie, Leahy, Kouhyar, Ferrier and Osbourne were not great but were better than what we have seen so far from their replacements.

No point having a major clear out if you are rebuilding with worse materials than you have got rid of.

Edwards I agree I would have kept too, devlin was offered a deal but chose to go back to Scotland, cook and Dobson didn’t want to stay and as for Guthrie and leahy well they were absolute tat for 2 years

1 Like

Kouyhar is still here I think, Morris maybe but I think he really needed a fresh start and Ferrier, well he had 1 or 2 good games I guess

Given the choice, I would have kept Edwards and Cook. The rest of them greatly contributed to our demise. We may or may not have a better squad this season, but they defend as a unit a whole lot better than last year’s dross!

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

8 games in and we’re apparently heading for the national league.

Impossible to be any thicker than that.

1 Like

It is thick because we are 8 matches in you fool.

1 Like

We’re out the cup as well mate :+1:

Thick👍

1 Like

:rofl: bless, imagine calling somebody out for being thick, twice, and being factually incorrect both times.

Can’t you debate your point without insults though?
Just because people have a different view, doesn’t mean that they are thick.

2 Likes

I know we was still ■■■■ last night but you all know what, we played some balls too the get the front 2 in, i saw a lot more forwards passes (not good but they was forward) and a few positives, I still think were a good way from a finnished article but by god boys we can see they are trying there all, Just sometimes we lack a thought before a pass but confidence will bring that in SOME. But dont let that confrence thought creep in we all goto keep doing what we do and hope, 226 of us at morcambe deserves huge credit too all there, we all moan but we all love em so just keep the faith and hope boys just hope

1 Like

He’s always done it. Just ignore :+1:t2:

Darrells on quest the efl show it anyone’s interested

1 Like

Everyone is moaning about Pomlett not speaking out. Has anyone stopped to think this sort of response may be the reason why?
“MORE COMMUNICATION FROM THE CLUB NEEDED!”
Club communicates and acknowledges problems…
“STOP SAYING IT AND DO IT!!!”

9 Likes

Just saw his full report on morcambe. Love how honest he is, Just bad results are normal for us so we always see the doom and gloom, But in DC we have a very honest manager and just hope in time it all clicks and all this worry is a distant memory!

2 Likes

I’d rather a manager be honest than come out with the absolute nonsense Whitney came out with.

4 Likes

To be fair he himself seems to understand why fans have been disgruntled with the start. Even acknowledges they owe the fans.

5 Likes

And nobody wants a batty chairman that’s in the press every week. Honestly no idea what some people want

1 Like