DC idea

Absolutely tragic to lose a daughter at that age. Darrell and family appear to have some faith and I hope they can find some comfort and peace in that during this difficult time. Anything we do to support him is great

2 Likes

Always happy to help mate. And. if you need railway pitch. And the clubs. Other facilities. Just shout out pal

I

3 Likes

Vale lad sent message saying he’s too hungover to contribute much today, understandable :grin: but he’s on the case and will get back to me. Nice one @Dhforever I never doubted it mate but appreciate it. I’ll keep everyone posted. #WalsallFamily #FootballFamily

1 Like

You do all realise that we could end up as besties with them :grimacing: :wink:

1 Like

Unlikely mate. Just been on Amazon to get some gloves in case we have to shake hands :grin:

I’ll always hate Vale, same as I’ll always hate Shrewsbury. That goes for the clubs and any of their mentally challenged fans.Proper fans of both I could have a pint with, they are similar to us. Years of dross, travel everywhere even when they know they’re shite, witnessed years of mismanagement of the club they love etc etc

4 Likes