Dickie Dosh

He is the problem Chunk.

1 Like

As i said before Dickie Dosh was sticking up for one of his player’s that was going through a family crisis , and wasn’t having a particularly good game , and the fan’s started giving him ■■■■ , and he went over to remonstrate with them .
I think he wear’s his heart on his sleeve and find’s it hard to hold back his emotion’s , and that upset’s alot of people , but i do think he was good for Walsall , and i wished he’d have had a longer run with us to see where he could of taken us with the Board’s backing …aaaahhh

4 Likes

I liked dickie did a good job for us . We were so organised under him. Would have liked him to have stopped longer and been backed cuz he made some good signings . Never criticised his players in public tho sure he did in the changing room. A good manager who got the best out of the players he had .

1 Like

I liked him. More to the point, what he achieved for us - the first championship in my lifetime, some very good football and, as the Hard Fi song went, we were “hard to beat”.

Unforgettable away trips to Meadow Lane to seal promotion and Swindon for the title, plus a cracking game at Donny Rovers the following season.

Who cares about the clapping.

Good luck to him with the Monkey Hangers.