Direct Debit fund

100% correct.
Not a single penny until we have full transparency as to where funds will go and the sacrifice our landlord has made regards his rent. The same applies to the director’s.
IF I was a director or for that matter the chairman the very first thing I would be announcing would be how much help has already been given and by whom. Honestly doesn’t cost the club a penny unless you’re trying to hide something.

How much Leigh?, let’s have some figures.

5 Likes

Great the club goes to the wall , but you’ve had your pound of flesh , Brilliant !

No the clubs goes to the wall because they don’t want to share important details.

Equally if not more stupid!

2 Likes

Let me know how much the rent has been reduced or postponed and how much of a sacrifice the directors have made and then I can make a decision on whether I can add further financial support to the club.

1 Like

I would love to but as my husband has not found a job yet, following redundancy, I won’t be setting up a direct debit. In fact I have had to make some hard decisions this week and cancel my direct debits to the various charities I support. I’ve left my season ticket money in the club so that will have to be my contribution unfortunately.

8 Likes

That’s fantastic , you have done more than your share in the circumstances , all the best to you and your family hope it all works out .

1 Like

Thank you.

Good on ya. Let’s hope it’s reciprocated when tomes are better

1 Like

I didn’t know they were ill? :joy: :wink:

1 Like