Dutton Out

That’s my worry with no decent striker at the club, how can we hope to win?

Here’s my email.

Mr Pomlett.

I’ve loyally supported the club for 35 years, most with season ticket(s).

This season I kept mine and my sons season ticket money in the club. I don’t want or expect any thanks for this, like many fans I knew that’s what my club needed.

What the club need now is a root and branch investigation on what’s gone wrong, where we go now and how we get there.

The manager needs to go NOW and an experienced replacement appointed, regardless of cost.

The manager position is far from the only problem.at the club, the whole club reeks of small time and one that is heading for non league at pace.

Despite my 35 years of loyal support I can no longer offer further financial support from myself until a clear and realistic plan to halt our slide is made public. That includes ifollow passes for away games, season tickets for next season and club shop purchases.

When the club prove they have a solid plan to move forward then I will also make my own financial investment.

18 Likes

Basically what I have written.

1 Like

“I’m absolutely delighted to be honest with you”

“Nil pwa”

“I couldn’t be anymore proud of the boys”

He sounds worse than Clarke!

1 Like

I wonder if it is illegal under Covid rules to drive to the ground, sit in my car and sound the horn for 5-10 minutes to vent my anger?

2 Likes

Where is @AussieSaddler when you need him :grin:

Please all email the SLO. PLEASE PLEASE. we need to save wfc

1 Like

Furious with Dutton! How can he be so calm? Probably as he gets paid to watch what we have to pay for! Doesn’t give a flip!
Should have been a club statement

I was thinking the same thing about driving to the ground.
Can they find someone these days from stool samples? :grin: :wink:

2 Likes

Pretty much the same mate apart from the 35 years bit, I haven’t suffered that long yet :rofl:

1 Like

Can we drive to the ground next home game? If we are in our cars it’s not a social gathering and not against any covid rules! Here our horns throughout the game!

He’s blaming the players!
He picked the team, he changed the formation. He trained them for a week, he decided on the tactics.
You are to blame. No one else.

8 Likes

Loves how he keeps saying how well we played against Cambridge.

Is he thick? We lost 1-0 and had 2 shots on target :rofl:

2 Likes

Might be able to after April 12th, shouldn’t be essential travel only then. Only problem is we could be relegated by then.

What’s he on about?

All. Let’s get those emails to the Slo in the hundreds

1 Like

I agree, just phoned my son to email too.

I like this idea. We could watch on iFollow and blow our horns when something we disapprove of happens. Might be issues with lags though

Depends if you are on a DNA database!
I’m sure it would all mix in with the monumental amounts already down there.

1 Like