Dutton Out

Great idea, just make sure it goes absolutely no where near Walsall Fans Have Your Say :+1:t2:

1 Like

Iā€™ve popped one on WFHYS 2.0 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Surely during this time we should join forces with our Facebook enemies for the greater good :smiley:

Trouble is they will probably receive about 20/30ā€¦straight into the delete bin. The Management at Bescot couldnā€™t care a jot about pesky supportersā€¦just a nuisanceā€¦weā€™ve a commercial enterprise to run after covid, who wants bloomin supporters sticking their beaks in!

1 Like

Appalling interview. All me me me. No concept of the levels of anger, frustration and disappointment

10 Likes

The car idea, whilst good in principle definitely isnā€™t a good idea at the moment. Liable to be fined if anyone turns up to do such a thing.

ā€œBut we have enough quality in this group of lads to move things forward, we just need to get that result on the board to move in the right direction.ā€

Itā€™s that quote that fills me with dread because if heā€™s seeing that we are I serious trouble mate.This bunch most certainly do not have quality they are some of the worst footballers Iā€™ve seen,Iā€™ve seen better players on a Sunday morning and thatā€™s no exaggeration.

2 Likes

I agree, it would have to be done after easing of restrictions on 29th March.

Iā€™d still be careful, until the restrictions are practically over full stop, the police could still use Covid laws in some form if they turn up.

True, so best to play it safe.

It starts with a proper manager and then giving us some proper signings and ambition.

1 Like

Iā€™m expecting Pomlett to release some statement tomorrow.

He did it the day after we sold Eli and Jules

He did it the day after D.C. went to Vale.

This result tonight has seen the biggest blow up on social media that I have seen for a while.

If he doesnā€™t make any sort of statement tomorrow then it shows he hasnā€™t got the bottle.

I would hopeā€¦ hopeā€¦ that he is at the ground right now giving Dutton his marching order and discussing with Stef and Dan what the next steps are.

5 Likes

Sent mine to slo, and I ainā€™t held back, Gamble and Mole have also had their backsides kicked ( if only I could do it for real )

2 Likes

Iā€™d imagine if they read this theyā€™ll find a way of blocking off the clubā€™s car parks.

Bescot station car park has spaces for 100+ cars thoughā€¦

1 Like

Steady on mate they only just mopped up the ā– ā– ā– ā–  in the bogs

I donā€™t want a statement from LP, this isnā€™t a game show on channel 5.

I want him to take ownership and for him to take the decisions needed to arrest the clubs current decline.

11 Likes

We need a new manager, someone who can get a tune out this very average bunch of players. We need to play our best players in a settled team, in a settled formation. How about 4-2-3-1:

Roberts- Norman, Scarr, Sadler, Melbourne -
Kinsella, Bates - Wright, Holden (or Vincent till Holden is fit), MacDonald- Lavery.

Stop the messing around with putting square pegs in round holes FFS. What have we got to lose?

3 Likes

Now Iā€™m not a fan of a few of the players in that team you suggest Saddlertd, but i defy anyone, even with all their coaching badges, to say that team wouldnā€™t have a better chance of winning games than that random selection Dutton put out tonight.

1 Like

Email sent.
Not polite.
Called him out, need leadership.
Enough is enough

Iā€™m so glad weā€™ve got 100% of your backing. I have no idea what weā€™d do without your support.

1 Like