Early Bird offer

Just registered to the site but been a stalker for many years. Supported Walsall since 1971 never had season ticket, mainly due to working at the club as a steward for many years and living overseas for 12 years. Really positive feelings around the club at the moment and in my lifetime cant remeber it being so positive. So today i just bought my first season ticket, this has royally ■■■■■■ the Mrs of 30 years off as coming from Warwick to every game but feel the club is making efforts so why shouldnt I? Anyway I could always get another another mrs but you cant change your club

31 Likes

I hope the club doesn’t end up out of pocket due to this offer, otherwise they’ll be snookered.

2 Likes

Cant see how they can. I came to 7 home game last season at around £160 ive just spent £340 on Middle season ticket so there £180 from me. not including the banks’s i drink, carpark etc.

1 Like

Cue the puns to start again :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome to the site @WarwickSaddler :+1:

Hope Pomlett has got deep pockets, otherwise we’re screwed.

I did edit the post, so did Welsh but still ended up wrong

Cheers mate :+1:

Give it a rest, we just have to chalk it up to experience

Just hope we can start afresh at home on Saturday and wipe the slate clean :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

At his age, I tend to give Welsh a break, even when he is racking up mistakes :smile:

1 Like

I know there’s a cue but I think there will be a maximum 147 early bird sales today :joy:

2 Likes

Better late than never :wink:

1 Like

Was just skim reading the first time around :rofl:

Correct, I was in it. I think the ticket office is going to be very busy this week.

This thread has put me in a great frame of mind.

2 Likes

And with the new kits …I dont know whether to go for the green after the red or just the blue …

3 Likes

Tight brown or easy pink ?

4 Likes

Mmmm🤪

Both :blush: with a double kiss

3 Likes