Early Bird offer

Depends if he can find one whose husband works nights :wink:

1 Like

Can anyone tell me the early bird price for the oap Stand
Ive lost the will to live

Brilliant PR played a blinder. Capitalise on the feel good factor probably get back the sales lost due to relegation plus a few extra. Make a point of it being due to fans suggesting it, probably planned before hand in reality. A quick and easy way to make extra cash and try to prove the new regime is massively different to Bonsers

1 Like

I was considering getting a season ticket to show some support to the new era after years of turning up every know and again. I will definetly be getting one now and will be getting my little sister her free season ticket aswell. As i did with my little brother years ago, who while not getting a season ticket will be attending his first home game in years saturday

12 Likes

Cheers

Let’s hope those fans who asked for this act, then…

1 Like

That’s it mate works both ways :+1:

Realistically, how many do you reckon we could sell? 5/6/700?

Does anyone know if there is a student concession please?

1 Like

I hope they have contacted all those that haven’t renewed and also the ones for the past few seasons

About 100?

Would fall into the young person category I think?

Just renewed my season ticket after years of just picking games .
I never lost the bug just got ■■■■■■ off with the way our club was run .
Onwards and upwards with our new chairman , come on you reds

11 Likes

Fair play to you R&W sure there will be many more doing the same as you have.

3 Likes

And rightly so , we need to catch up now … we’re coming out of the dark ages I feel .

2 Likes

Don’t you mean the Black Country :joy:

Ticket office number is on fire (not literally) this morning.

Ive just renewed my season ticket gone for the middle upper hoping it is a bit of a better view.

I’m hearing of a queue forming at ticket office on a Tuesday morning, what is this world coming to? :joy:

1 Like