Email the SLO: Enough is enough

If the three amigos genuinely cared they’d resign

Where do supporters stand who would potentially want a refund? I guess as the season hasn’t started they may be obligated to refund.

Whose got the coffin?

1 Like

The chance of a refund is zero percent

1 Like

Email sent! I fear the damage has been done already and the earlier goodwill and positivity has been irreversibly damaged.

3 Likes

We’re down in 2/3 seasons without change, do not lump on

I think the club buried it in the away end :smile: :wink:

1 Like

Mole and Gamble would be first to go for me!! Mole is a proper little person who I saw across Silverdale park…… when I asked how he thought we would do and what the budget was for this season and are we competitive? His Response “it’s nothing to do with budget, where do you work the RAC”…. I could have put one on him there and then but thought better of it, plus I might well earn more than him. That’s nothing against RAC Workers… it was the fact of trying to be little me straight away!!!

3 Likes

Miss Joe Edwards & Joe Masi at the star to expose the sh*t going on at our club

2 Likes

Just sent email explaining how i feel , and how i wish i hadn’t renewed my season ticket

3 Likes

Done my email to both slo Graham and Ben boycott. (Hopefully info at Trivela)
Asked for refund on my 3 new STs whilst telling them exactly what I think

6 Likes

Call me an old cynic but part of me is thinking that we are playing into their long term plan of downsizing the club and relocating to a less expensive piece of ground
While cashing in on the multi million pound property they have just purchased?
NA that’s just daft :smile:
Forgive my meanderings :wink:

9 Likes

Just found this on Northampton’s site Season ticket refunds are entirely at the discretion of the club and may be subject to a cancellation fee. I wondercwhat the law us on these. Is there a cooling off period?

1 Like

You are now seeing what I have been saying since they did the deal for the Freehold !!

Add the retail park and the migrant hotel to the jigsaw puzzle and there is valuable piece of real estate to extend the new estate at the back of the ground. They call them venture capitalists but prefer the robbing bar stewards description better

2 Likes

I thought that from the beginning and I know lots of other people who think the same as well

Hednesford town fc ticks the boxes.

2 Likes

Everyone should boycott the last two home matches. Even if you have a ticket don’t go in. The players clearly aren’t interested so why should we be ? This would send a better message to the board that enough is enough.

1 Like

I’m not going despite being a ST holder - sacked it off a while ago along with many others. The alleged 5,000 attendances are a joke.

2 Likes

They would be happy with that, the likes of Mole, Pomlett, Whittaker etc are gutless and will not take kindly to the grief that’s going to be coming there way. Moles got a table full of family to hide behind in the 1888 club though.

2 Likes

Seventeen and a half acres of prime uncontaminated land.
That’s without. The retail park That’s. Tailor made. For re development

5 Likes

Maybe we should replace Whittaker with that mannequin holding the umbrella in the club shop :thinking:

2 Likes