Email the SLO: Enough is enough

What do you mean - that IS Whittaker! :grinning:

4 Likes

Thought it was him. Another inept clown that tugs at the coat tails of the other 3 clowns

1 Like

Hope you are busy making that new WFC coffin mate.

I would say that it was more animated
Maybe the window would be more suited? :wink:

1 Like

May go to the game then walk out around the 10 minute mark when w e usually concede the first goal and the players and Flynn give up

Don’t forget when emailing, highlight the members of the board that have been there through the entire downward spiral.

Of course Flynn and the players take blame, but we’ve tried sacking managers and completely changing the squads. It’s time to change the board.

5 Likes

I really do think you are all wasting your time if you think that you are going to convince Boycott and Trivela to part company with Pomlett and Co… Absolutely no chance, trust me.

3 Likes

No harm in letting them know how they feel, although the main way to show your disgust at the way this club is being run is stop pumping money into it/their wages :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Same shit, different season.

1 Like

Some right conspiracy theorists on here. :rofl:

I mean anyone would think that the bloke that leeched circa 10 million in rent, and has just benefitted from another multi-million quid lottery win courtesy of a takeover organised by his old muckers on the board and his other pal Paul Taylor, was somehow involved??
Good job Pomlett didn’t let it slip that there were American investors in the offing a few years down the line a matter of weeks after his own takeover…oh hang on… :shushing_face:

6 Likes

I’m not even bothering with an email. It will only be ignored as those in their ivory tower don’t care about us peasants.

To my recollection I haven’t attended since Barrow and I don’t intend on going to the last 2 home matches. Until something changes, i’m not wasting my time or money on this shambles any longer. Sentiment and good will only stretches so far.

1 Like

Boycotting Saturdays game will have more of an impact than any email.

All emails go straight the bin!

1 Like

I’m sorry, this is nonsense.

Firstly, it may not be uncontaminated, you don’t know. It was concreted over 35 years ago.

Secondly, it’s not prime development land - there are millions to be spent in demolishing and cleaning up the current structures on the property before any development could commence.

Thirdly, moving the football club to an unknown location would be a hugely contentious issue and doubtful that the council would support the idea

Fourthly, the club now own the land. If the long term intention was to flog the land in order to make money building houses on the land (if they got past the first three barriers above) why would they have purchased the land through the club? It would’ve been much easier if the plan was to evict the club and build house to keep the land ownership and club ownership separate like Bonser did.

Fifthly, the house building industry is incredibly competitive and most house builders have land banked from decades ago when prices were cheaper (I know as I’ve worked very closely with some). This makes the profit margins even tighter for newcomers.

Sixthly, there are less expensive, less contentious, definitely non contaminated greenfield plots of land available than the land they’ve just helped the club buy. Why go through the elaborate ruse of buying a club and all that entailed if all they wanted to do was make a quick buck building a few 2 bed semis?

Seventhly, weren’t you involved in making the stadium an ACV? Probably a barrier determined housebuilders could overcome, but another unnecessary cost and hassle if all they want to do is build houses.

Listen - I also query the motives of Trivela, and I can’t quite see what they are - but I can tell you they ain’t here to build houses.

15 Likes

One
the land is no longer classed as contaminated Walsall, suffered the clean up costs at the original point of purchase

Two
The demolition costs would be nowhere near what you state

Three.

The ACV is no longer worth the paper it’s written on

At my last meeting with. bonser he. himself stated it was prime building land, which was then valued at £1.2 million pound per acre. But it would only achieve this value. If it did not contain a football club as a sitting tenant.

Walsall , own nothing.they have a mortgage that should football ever become unsustainable be called in. By the American bank it’s with

It’s how long the club can service the repayment agreement People should be worried about

respect your opinion. But mine differs That does not make either of us right or wrong, but time will tell. Iat this point in time I’m more concerned about Walsall’s future.sustainability than I ever was under. Bonser.

8 Likes

How many people, particularly s t holders are prepared to boycott Saturday’s match? I will be.

I’m not going so that’s 4 down .

2 Likes

I’m not going. Preparing the local hall for my birthday bash celebrating getting my state pension. Far better use of a Saturday at the moment. Which is very sad and I am a long term season ticket holder.

4 Likes

I’m not going 3 of us

3 Likes

I’m going

4 Likes

I’m away in Wales.

1 Like