Ex players

Just watching Livingstone v Celtic in the SPL.
Livingstone have 50% of Walsalls back 4 from last season
Observations please .

Yes and they won 2-0!!! Devlin was a good player for us and Guthrie was also a good player although he needed a good partner and lost his confidence last year along with many others. Scottish football is however not strong and their success shows just how weak it is.

2 Likes

Agreed it’s not exactly the EPL but it’s a massive step up from League 2

2 Likes

Kidderminster Harriers 2:4 Kings Lynn tonight. Like a Walsall old boys reunion!
Goalscorers: Hemmings, Peniket
Last goal for Kings Lynn scored by Jarvis!
Ryan that is… :joy:

1 Like

Aside from what’s available on Wikipedia does anyone know what happened to Ishmael Demontongac (sorry about spelling!)

Probably the biggest waste of talent I’ve ever seen since supporting the saddlers. Wouldn’t be surprised to hear he ended up in prison but hope not

1 Like

I would rather play L2 football (England) than anywhere in Scotland apart from the Old Firm. And i say that even though i watch a load of their league.

1 Like

Much rather live within a 20 mile radius of Edinburgh, Perth, Aberdeen, Dingwall, or even Glasgow than Stevenage, Crawley, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Oldham, Stoke etc etc though.

2 Likes

Don’t fancy Mayfair, Knightsbridge or the leafier parts of Surrey, Sussex or Herts then :wink:

1 Like

On League 2 salary??! Might get a house share in a garden shed, in the less salubrious areas! :joy:

And no tbf, much prefer some scenery and space, to water shortages and Russian oligarchs.

3 Likes