Ex players,

Independent saddlers supporters association

Fantastic day at railway today, we where joined by.
Kenny mower. Mark Rees Brian caswell. Chris Nicholl Stan Jones
Micky Evans. And Wayne Thomas

It also gives us huge pleasure to announce that Brian caswell and Wayne Thomas are the latest two ex players to become Issa ambassadors, and we welcome them aboard

We are also pleased to announce. That Issa are the new sponsor of little aces, part. Of the ace academy set up, , and some of there young players where in attendance in the railway today

This is an exiting new venture. For Issa and we look forward to working with ace and Wayne Thomas as we hope to. Help these young lads progress, who knows one day we may see one of them gracing the Walsall first team, , and this is another one of our targets of helping grass roots football in the bourough of Walsall met

Would also say a massive thank you to all in railway today both Issa members and ex players, as we had a collection in order to purchase a Walsall FC shirt. With Sinnott 25 on the back , not only did you reach the target of raising enough to purchase one you smashed it out the park, and raised enough to purchase three
So our red home shirt, black away shirt, and green away shirt, will be purchased Monday. With Sinnott 25. Printed on the back
These shirts will be presented to Lee Sinnott, as a tribute to his son who had his life so tragically taken last week

It gives us an enormous sense of pride that you our fans along with ex legends of our club. Did that today, and backs up everything I’ve ever said we have the best fans in the country, small in numbers maybe, but huge in heart.

Today in the railway club personified everything Thant is great about our beloved club, and it’s a personnel honour for myself to be involved with each and everyone of you , who without your input Issa could not do what it does — with Kenny Mower.

11 Likes

Some great players there who played 1,755 games between them for WFC. Rees 275. Evans 263. Mower 494. Caswell 458. Jones 265. Terrific pre match atmosphere at the Railway @Dhforever very impressive all the hard work that goes on as ISSA goes from strength to strength.

3 Likes

Wished I could have been there, some real boyhood heros of mine there.

2 Likes

It’s a bit unfortunate for Kenny Mower,the week he sends his afro to the dry cleaners,he has his photo took…:grin:

3 Likes

Yes mate great spot for a pre match drink, and the ex players love to come and meet the fans,
Hoping to have sniffer and Nick down there soon,

2 Likes

Absolute Club Legends there. Will have been a great event.

1 Like