Fan Engagement Survey

Another step in the right direction well done Trivela.

Take the survey.

5 Likes

Done I’d like a new supporter Liason officer please .

4 Likes

Tbf that was my recommendation a slo that was more social media savy.

3 Likes

Survey completed. Lets see if this a step in the right direction. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Walsall fc deserves credit for trying to bring club and fans closer together. I’ve submitted mine.

2 Likes

Click here to take park in the fan engagement survey.

Take park … :joy:

It’s a great idea and I will be completing.

1 Like

Completed mine and sent it.

Done …… said I would like a new SLO voted in by the supporters themselves

2 Likes

Darren fellows would be my choice .

4 Likes

I put in the comments that they should explain that the SLO is a club official as there is confusion and some fans think that it is a fans representative who should be elected by them.

5 Likes

Done. Mentioned the SLO and his ‘will pass this on’ responses.

Also mentioned how the club has stagnated and receded via our social media channels since Dale Moon left. It only takes a few minutes of seeing content from other clubs to show what we could do with a little initiative and effort.

2 Likes

“Inaugural??”

Sure I filled one of these in a couple of years ago.

1 Like

I think that was the second inaugural one, whereas this is the third inaugural one.

4 Likes

Sent mine.

My big gripes was the SLO being Pomletts puppet and should be voted in by the fans.

And wheelchair users are open to the elements with no cover against the rain.

3 Likes

I also mentioned Dale Moon!

Daz don’t want it though. I don’t blame him. A most unenviable job he says and I agree.

1 Like

Dale moon was class
Remember the mannequin challenge we did? The goalkeeper videos with etheridge that went viral?
These are things that may help get the young social media influencer driven kids of today behind a team like ours

3 Likes

My response was more on why dont they engage with supporter groups?

Sent mine off. First part felt like they want to get a feel of the SLO position…
Second part I did mention that I feel fan groups should have meetings where fans questions can be answered directly, in November reviewing the first part of the season, March where we can review again after the January window and it has had a little bit of time to see improvements if needed and in June/July just before the friendlies to get a feel of the season ahead/how last season went.

2 Likes

I can see the benefit of having a fans forum to engage with customers where people can discuss burnt sausage rolls, traffic lights, leaking toilets and lack of pies at half time. Hopefully this would drive improvements in the matchday experience.

However, if the expectations is to have a fans forum whereby supporters vent their frustration because a manager is unpopular or they dont agree with the transfer or loans policy then it simply is of no benefit. No organisation will discuss such things in an open forum.

A few months ago some people were frothing at the mouth firing off emails demanding something be done to prevent our inevitable slide into non league.

I was certainly concerned with the direction we were going but now i have a warm fuzzy feeling that maybe Trivela and Sadler are sailing us into calmer waters.

After years of decline hopefully we are turning the corner.

7 Likes