First choice XI

So I’m thinking

Roberts

Clarke Liddle Sadler
Norman, Kinsella, Guthrie, Sinclair, Pring
Adebayo and New Striker

I’m not too sure where the goals will come from given that we will create few chances.

Circumstances move so quickly,Scarr looked a cert pre season and it appears now he won’t be making the bench.

Im not sure why everyone is righting off Scarr myself, Im expecting him and Clarke to be the first choices. I think Liddell may start instead of Sadler eventually in the 352, if he doesn’t play in midfield. Im not convinced by Pring yet, wouldn’t be surprised if Sadler starts a few games LB when we are being more conservative or Pring doesn’t work out obviously. Its nice we have plenty of options across the back 4/5.

I don’t think we will sign any more midfielders to make us “creative”. It will be Hardy or Bates as the “ten”. I think if Ferrier stays, the 433 is a good option with our three as they could all play wide or in the middle.

No Zak Jules?

He’s a regular for another league two team so not sure why he’d leave Macc to just be a bench player. Guess the only issue is he’s signed late in pre sason.

Think over season it will be Jules- Clarke-Sadler with Liddle coming in for odd game at CB and also in midfield if there’s a few injuries. Scarr coming in if it’s a proper hoofball opposition (which might actually be every other week!)

1 Like

Maybe, but Clarke immediately said “one to develop”, so not expecting him to be in straight from the off.

I know we signed Jules for a fee but i cant imagine it was more than pennies given Macclesfield cant pay their players properly.

So he can at least get paid.

1 Like

Fair point!

#AnnounceTurkishMessi

2 Likes

This is what I’m thinking although I think Ferrier will have more of an impact than others may think!

Ferrier has got a hell of alot to do just to get the fans back on side. He really needs to knuckle down and graft… Which I personally don’t think he has got it in him.

1 Like

This!

1 Like