Flynn Sacked

Could you ask about the traffic lights for me in my absence :laughing:

3 Likes

To be fair, our glorious leader @simon said this to me when Taylor was sacked.

What a shambles. Pomlett and co should not be let off the hook - and there needs to be a way to vent frustrations, and get answers from the 3 Bonser babes.

4 Likes

Can’t see them shifting many season tickets now at the standard prices. Unless they appoint someone and open back up the early bird prices.

1 Like

Pomlett knows best, there’s sod all wrong :man_facepalming:

Can’t stand the fraud

1 Like

Not like we haven’t done that before :rofl:

1 Like

No. This manager became a very big problem.

That does not exonerate the Board, but don’t give Flynn a get-out-of-jail card. The Board don’t pick the team. The Board don’t obsessively choose to play a Comsella formation. The board don’t demand turgid, boring football…I could go on.

6 Likes

When are we going to announce Hank Wank, the Yank, as manager :thinking:

3 Likes

For non-footballing matters - Pomlett helped bring in Trivela and get the freehold back. For that, he deserves the plaudits.

However… on footballing matters, for which we are a football club. His tenure has been an unmitigated disaster.

14 Likes

Cums highly recommended apparently.

2 Likes

I can tell that you are all excited again now, and itching to buy some :grin: :wink:

Agree. He is though, the least of the problems.

4 Likes

And even that is under debate :wink:

Comley and Kinsella was working perfectly well when we had DJ and Bennett. Board lost their bottle to part with any of the Cup money, and that is when the wheels fell off.

4 Likes

Is this official yet or are you all wetting your panties too early?

3 Likes

I have confidence in Trivela to sort out the football side as they are doing with the other stuff.
Flynn wasn’t their guy. They have sussed out that he isn’t the right guy to take us forward, and in my view have acted at the right time.
Looking forward to a new manager, a better style of football, and some better quality footballers playing next season.

5 Likes

Not me mate. I am going to see how it goes next season. Doesn’t mean we have to be pushing for promotion or anything like that, just some watchable football. Then I may get a half season ticket.

That is one reason I won’t be sorry if Flynn is gone. I wanted him to do well but his football drained the life out of me.

8 Likes

At least we would save on translators when needing him to talk to the new owners :grin:

1 Like

In advance of any announcement…

Does anyone else think the club’s communications have been really really poor recently? Like… even worse than usual?

I think people would be more understanding, or at least stop theorising, if there was a monthly update from Boycott, Bomber and co. I am not talking about the Pomcasts, but just some sort of article or update - or something.

Does anyone know what is going on at the club?

1 Like

📰 Club Statement: Michael Flynn

Read more 👉 https://t.co/wmifYiufDi pic.twitter.com/PAfDRKv6sk

— Walsall FC Official (@WFCOfficial) April 19, 2023
1 Like

Officially gone.

1 Like