Flynn Sacked

Shortly to be announced.

It’s all over twitter

The club couldn’t risk giving him the summer, but they shouldn’t be let off the hook!

9 Likes

might as well take the opportunity to show Mole, Pomlett and all the exec directors the door too, particularly Whalley

11 Likes

Spot on.

The next focus meeting, I know for one I will be making this point.

1 Like

It explains the post match interview last night when he said he knows he’s a good manager etc etc.He must have known we were getting close to this outcome by selling himself like that.I don’t think I’ve heard him say it before might be wrong of course.

Something tells me the next Focus Meeting will not happen for quite a while. :thinking:

7 Likes

Pointless sacking him today if we don’t have a replacement lined up… slinging him straight under that bus to divert attention !

4 Likes

So that will be Flynn going to Port Vale then

1 Like

Will just be Sadler to the end of the season.

1 Like

The cheap oprltion of Sadler will tale over

1 Like

Yep. Just a method to take the heat off the board once again. People need to wake up and realise the managers are the least of our problems.

18 Likes

Don’t agree. It’s he whose slung his players under a bus. What he said publicly about contracts was unforgivable. That told everyone he’d lost the team.

1 Like

Makes sense to me, unless Mazza is right and they have someone already lined up. I’d be surprised tbh.

1 Like

Yeah, that would involve forward planning and thinking.

2 Likes

See you all in the same boat in 18-24 months time! thanks for the cup run Flynn and stabilising the club. I’m actually pretty sad how it’s all fallen apart so quickly and to see him go.

23 Likes

Stop swearing at the club please.

5 Likes

I think they need a fast appointment for the season ticket sales .

3 Likes

Like changing the steering wheel on a car with slashed tires and a f***ed engine.

Probably faulty too, but there’s deeper issues at this football club.

14 Likes

Hank Wank will wake up to some good news. Those pancakes will sure taste extra good this morning. Pack those suitcases Dolly!