Forest Green Rovers (A) 3rd Oct, 3pm

Tough test this. I’ll be happy with a point but think we might sneak a 3-2 win.

1 Like

Chelsea game was good no issues at all either.

I know there was problem with replays, but my problem is different, I think. I got some mail from IFollow, but have to gather some energy first. Can’t say I had a good day.
Back to the game, could be and should be good one, but I think draw could be most probably result. Of course no problem, when I’ll be positively surprised.

Take a 1-1 all day here.

0-7 Walsall: steak and donuts over salad every day.

3 Likes

No programme being issued for this game (probably saving trees - and electrons as no e-programme either). They did do a teamsheet for their game against Bradford that you can get a copy of, but they were allowed fans in for that game, and it wouldn’t have been dashed off until just before kick-off so won’t know if there is one for today until later.

Shame - was looking forward to seeing the free vegan recipe they put in for each game.

I think we’re capable of scoring but only a fraction of what our approach play should be bringing us - so only 1, possibly 2 goals against such a well organised side. We’ve still got a glass jaw in defence so expect to ship - exact amount dependent on what back 4 or 5 DC’s runes pick today.

Either 1-1 or 2-1 to us - unbeaten run (in normal time) to continue.

Team sheets will be available after the match at 50p plus £2 postage.

1 Like

Don’t wanna jinx it, but it has to be good day. My IFollow is working again, so I should be watching game too.
Or it will stop one breath before kick-off.

2 Likes

Cheers - will order one later.

In other news, yesterday FGR announced the new official name for the New Lawn - innocent [insert name here] stadium

:green_heart: or :nauseated_face:?

Fingers crossed for you @Michal

1 Like

Tough game … can see us winning 2-1,Wes and ade with the goals.

1.0 win , Adebayo 87th minute.

Todays team, presume its 3-5-2 or similar

Roberts, Clarke, Scarr, Jules, White, Kinsella, Holden, Sinclair, Nurse, Gordon, Lavery

Subs… Rose, Norman, Perry, Bates, Osadebe, McDonald, Adebayo

Surprised about Norman.

Changing my prediction based on that team selection to a pretty comfortable win for Forest Green. Tinkerman strikes again. Hope I am being laughed at by the final whistle.

4 Likes

Also looks like we’re in the yellow kit… surely of all of our kits that clashes most with forest green’s green?

1 Like

Hmm

I get the McDonald thing. Think he’s been really poor. Also see the Bates rationale.

But Norman and Adebayo being dropped is a mystery. From what I saw of Nurse in the week and Lavery over a season we have made the team quite a bit worse.

Let’s see.

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s 3-1-4-1-1 :joy:

After working OK on Tuesday night, normal iFollow service has been required as not streaming via a browser for me again on my Fire stick or laptop (same as the Harrogate game).

Looks a bit narrow