Forest Green Rovers (A) 3rd Oct, 3pm

I’ve read all week about how good ade is and when decide to watch on I follow for the 1st time - he’s on the bench!
Obviously, I don’t have the coaching badges our leader has

1 Like

Working OK here

Rob just got a mention on Ifollow. Called him a ■■■■ :rofl: :rofl:

(only joking Rob)

2 Likes

Looking at that team we are totally reliant on Holden playing well or we wont score. I do like Clarke as a manager, but it is team selections like that and a complete overhaul of a system that by and large has been working that takes me back to last October. As you rightly pointed out the exclusion of Norman and Adebayo is bewildering.

I hate being negative, but I don’t think it is for the sake of it. This is a real tough game and I think the advantage has been handed right over to them. I’m not a football manager by any means, but I have seen enough football to get a feel for how things will pan out.

6 Likes

Feels like a Darryl “project” team selection from start of last season.

It’s been a steady start to the season so not sure why the mass dropping and formation change needs to take place so soon.

Not a huge fan of Normal but by all accounts he’s done o.k so far and Adebayo has scored a couple so not sure Lavery should be in. Can understand Sinclair coming in for Bates.

Perhaps 3 at the back has been done to keep J. Clarke in. Need a good performance from him today.

I’d still say a draw as played well in the two games v Forest Green last season.

2 Likes

Working OK if I use the app, but that’s not an option of a Firestick (app not compatible with the Amazon OS) - so looks like I’ll have to cast my mobile to the TV again and have it all stop start stuttering like it was last time.

All I’ve had from iFollow so far is to clear the browser cache (the first thing I did and it never makes ay difference!) This is all browsers on my Firestick and on a Windows laptop and a PC (and on my mobile) so has to be their end not mine.

Bewildered too! I know that there’s a lot of football to be played in October, but players want to play and need to play. Getting an understanding rhythm and consistency is everything. Tinkering doesn’t help that. If we wish to get promoted we need to go to places like this and win. Let’s see.

1 Like

Same for me on laptop - just a still image

I got silk browser on the fire stick , took a bit to get going , then there was no sound , unplugged the fire stick with it still plugged into the mains and sound came on.

Damn it. After many ads and one reload, live stream finally started. For how long is another question, but now I’m enjoying what I see. Well, another ads mainly, but there is something green behind and someone’s doing warmup. And I have commentary too, opponent’s side.

Not even got that - just a black screen with the rotating circle around the “play” triangle. My dad’s got exactly the same.

Radio Gloucester > Radio WM.

In my experience ifollow works absolutely fine when I keep it simple. That is; the screen I watch it on, the place I brought my pass and the app/website are all in the same box then it is fine.

I’ve only had issues when trying to separate any or all of those things. I’m no techy but like the game itself, keeping it simple seems the best way.

You can change the commentary with the settings button, bottom right.

1 Like

Think he’s picked a team to put a graft in to suit conditions and team, I watched forest Green last week and the are a very good team very attacking, so he’s looked for extra defensive cover.

1 Like

Have you tried the desktop view , little tv symbol at top of page ,

I know, but I wanted to have it from the opponents. I know what I see, but it also good to hear how someone else seen it too.

1 Like

Same problem :see_no_evil:

Looks like I’ve been Polish-ed this time and you’ve got the golden ticket!

I use my laptop

Firefox browser

I follow tab on Walsall FC website

Next match

Fingers crossed. Or do you hold your thumbs in Poland? I know that’s what they do in Austria and Germany.