Forest Green Rovers (A) 3rd Oct, 3pm

Firestick/Silk working fine here (currently).

It may be an idea to start a dedicated Ifollow problem thread - otherwise match threads get swamped with the same discussion every game.

Very odd team selection.

Working fine for me

So far I have ads mainly, but commentary works good. And I see that green, how it is called, turf I think.

Heā€™s picked a formation to match FGR. Good management (he says before it backfires spectacularly)

Not happy about Adebayo not starting

Hoping the plan is to bring him on when their back 3 are tired

I can never see a win with this squad in this league every team can beat each other

Will be pleased with a point away

In full flow here, great picture and sound. except when I switch to away commentary, because our lot havenā€™t finished their vegan hot dogs yet.

1 Like

I had small hope, after last messages Iā€™ve sent and want say big thank you to anyone, who helped me with it. And yes, have something similar to fingers crossing. Literally Iā€™m hugging my thumbs.

I see itā€™s rainingšŸ˜

Clean the screen fella itā€™s like watching it through me nans bins

A bit foggy looking but okay on my big telly.

I would have thought we would be playing in red instead of yellow. Bit of a clash with their bright green.

Early goal down southā€¦

Stevenage 0 Salford City 1 (2 min) ā€¦ moves us up one place for the moment :grinning:

Not liking the team selection. Letā€™s hope we can sneak an early goal and defend a lead . But I see us creating very little with the side he has picked.

1 Like

Iā€™m not as nervous about the XI as others appear to be.

In our most successful season in recent years, we alternated between 4-2-3-1 and 3-5-2 early on, dependent on the opposition. Nurse and White appear to have been signed with wing-backs in mind, with Norman and CCM more suited to a conventional flat-4, and I observed in another thread that I feel a lot more comfortable with some experience and savvy in there, if Scarr and Jules are going to play centrally together.

I do also feel that, across the piece last season, Lavery and Gordon were our best combination in a front two.

I do understand the disgruntlement at Adebayo and Norman not starting, as two of our top performers so far, but donā€™t consider them to have been dropped per se. I donā€™t see anything but square pegs in square holes today. Might not work, but I can see what DC is thinking.

2-1 to us
better ifollow camera position today !

UTS

Anybody else having iFollow problems? Just a play triangle and a revolving white circle.

1 Like

Yep, thatā€™s all Iā€™m getting so far

Iā€™ve been paying match by match so far and itā€™s been fine. Purchased the season pass this morning and no video feed.

1 Like

Coggins the ref. :roll_eyes:

I got that first . Just closed and reopened my browser and it was okay.

Up north nowā€¦

Harrogate 0 Bolton Wanderers 1 (11 min)

10 minutes, and we have a cornerā€¦