Forest Green Rovers

How come you didn’t make an offer for the club before LP did ?:grin:

1 Like

I often spend weeks at a time at the work apartment in Dalston - I think London is great. The transport infrastructure makes you realise how far the ‘second city’ is still behind.

Mind you, for the cost of the apartment you could have a large detached house up here :joy:

The one-bedroom apartment (450 sq ft) I have in HK will cost you at least £500,000 and beer is £8 a pint plus 10% service charge.

No wonder we’re rioting.

(Happy hours, and cheap booze in supermarkets, are available.)

1 Like

@Coop63 @Belphegor @funk_hits_the_fan Thanks all for your comments - I can’t wait tbh. Lucky as well as part of the year long internship accommodation is included in Kensington which is a huge expense soared!

Enjoy yourself and good luck Greg

You dropped well there mate (Kensington!) :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

If we go to London away games on the train we usually go to the Old Kings Head by London Bridge, just down some alley. First told about it by a Millwall fan we got to know on Twitter told us about it and we met up with him and his mates there before playing them on a Tuesday night, coincidentally when the pub has a happy hour too!
It’s a nice older fashioned pub, definitely recommend it for London games.

1 Like

Old Kings Head is an institution. When I worked in the City we used to cab there for long lunches.

1 Like

We normally use the st Stevens tavern or the red lion by Westminster, as we are normally in the premier inn court house, or as said the spoons on parliament st, I remember a few years ago sitting in the silver cross opposite, deciding what to eat, and watching a family of mice coming up where the radiator pipes came through the floor, scavenging for food and running back, needless to say we didn’t eat there :joy:

2 Likes