Former players - where are they now?

I think that he has shown enough to generate interest from clubs in the lower half of the Prem / those that get out of the Championship. There’s every chance that if Luton are relegated, he will be off.

Played for All Three: Walsall, Notts County and Swindon. Surely they could of found and profiled somebody else other than Andy Petterson in the match day programme :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Russell Martin being sued by Swansea.

Rumours that Carl Rushworth could get an England call up to the Euros as third choice as he works with England’s keeper coach at Swansea.

That would be some experience for him.

3 Likes

Been keeping a keen eye on the local non-league scene this season, and noticed that Simeon Jackson scored for AFC Sudbury yesterday.

Kidderminster relegated yesterday. They’ve got Phil brown in charge.

When did he play for us?

3 Likes

Tbh had he came in about 6 or 7 games before, I do think Kiddy would have stayed up. The chairman tried his best to give Penn and O Connor as much time as possible.

2 Likes

Just noticed that Jack Nolan is out of contract in the summer at.Altringham. 14 goals and 6 assists. Could be a good option and something different than what we already have.

1 Like

Given his reception at the Accrington game and his previous experience of the club I think there is more chance of DJ being our main striker next season than him signing for us. :grin:

7 Likes

I agree. He would be a useful signing.

1 Like

He is a winger/wide midfielder. We don’t play with them.

1 Like

I see ex-Saddler Danny Johnson was on the bench for Walsall on Saturday.

25 Likes

I didn’t realise Craig Pead was assistant manager at Solihull Moors

1 Like

I was asking at the match on Saturday where he had gone, but nobody knew. I will tell everyone tomorrow.

2 Likes

It’s a shame, Solihull, Kiddy and Tamworth all in the same top non league would’ve been good for local football.

Matt Preston is at Kiddy now isn’t he?

2 Likes

Very good. Even better if the Moors get promoted. I notice, by the way, that the BBC has been showing Labadie as a forward. I don’t trust the BBC formations but I suppose it is not impossible.

Nah, the BBC formations are a load of twaddle.

I keep an eye on Oldham (a few of the wife’s family are STHs), and this season they’ve had Nathan Sheron - remember him?! - starting at practically every position bar goalkeeper.

He is indeed at Kiddy along with Ashley Hemmings

1 Like