Former players - where are they now?

The pelican is still there :rofl:

1 Like

You will find it difficult he left Cyprus a few years back according to my information.

Btw we have stayed in Paphos 5 times. The area around the harbour is very pleasant.

1 Like

Does he present you with a big bill?

10 Likes

Definitely get a car (our car comes with our apartment) and go to Troodos mountains. There are some lovely walks and cafes and it is so cool up there. Also visit Coral Bay beach. Don’t eat at Poseidon on the left as you walk up to the castle by the harbour. If you order lunch it will arrive for dinner and the food will not be very nice. Just look at the people’s faces waiting for their food. There is a great modern shopping centre on the main road, king avenue, heading into town. There are so many places to visit, have a great time.

1 Like

1 Like

The original Pelican Kokos passed away aged 25, he is the new one

Same for the youth team players who break through into first team. I mentioned Flanagan who probably unsurprisingly dropped into non league soon after and while Matt Preston was excellent for Kiddy v West Ham ultimately he’s still doing it two tiers below this level.

Been others since so shows how tricky it is to even have a Kinsella career of being a solid bottom half league 1/2 tier player.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/walsall/2022/06/15/ex-walsall-footballer-bankrupt-over-120k-gambling-debts/

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/non-league/rushall-olympic/2022/06/24/former-walsall-midfielder-sam-mantom-returns-to-rushall-olympic/

Jack Rose has signed for Sutton United

Don’t know anything about the new keepers MF has brought in , but I would of been okay with Jack staying tbh , so if he rates them even higher … happy days .

I’ve liked the look of Evans in past, he had a cracking game against us whilst at Macclesfield some years ago if memory serves me correctly. Hopefully we have two very capable keepers to compete for that spot. I have a feeling Rose also wanted to move on if not guaranteed that number 1 spot. However might have his work cut out at Sutton even though there last number 1 departed for Reading I believe.

1 Like

Owen Evans is a cracking keeper and as an ex keeper is the best signing so far for me.

2 Likes

I’ve liked the look of him whenever I’ve seen him Scoob.

1 Like

Me too mate definitely an upgrade in terms of a permanent goalkeeper signing and I reckon that’s why Jack left because he’d have been told he was always going to be a number two.I don’t blame Jack for going elsewhere and wish him the best of luck.At the end of the day you want to be playing football every week if your fit.

Otis Khan joins Grimsby.

Very good player

Effin rory effin gaffney scores against Finn Harps again, right on half time AGAIN, just like last season. Am going to channel my dismay/anger with an upgraded half time pint in an attempt to not get wound up. Bypassing the Aldi snide Stella and reaching for the Leffe.

Ginger ……person.

1 Like

He’s hardly scored for them in his time over there has he? I’m sure I’ve looked and he gets 1 in 5