Former players - where are they now?

I’m lovin’ it. I’ve seen players like Crerand, Robson, Wilkins, Keane and Scholes play in the United midfield, and now it is McTominay and Fred. :exploding_head: Even United fans must find that funny, surely.

2 Likes

Watching that fat, overrated Shaw first half proves it is just the shirt you wear that gets you a cap. Rico was loads better.

3 Likes

Wow what a drop in his career hes took

1 Like

Watching MOTD and surprised to see that Man Utd appear to have former Saddlers keeper Jonny Brain in goal for them.

2 Likes

Jonny De Braina

1 Like

And they’ve started playing Keatesy at centre half

3 Likes

Whitney as manager too, tough start for him there.

2 Likes

Southgate still hasn’t seen him

I said when he was messing around in 18/19 guy was going to end up non league very soon, could tell in his attitude.

Bradford actually signed him after he was released so he had one more crack at league football at a big club in lower divisions and barely did anything there either.

Not sure what happened as he was decent in his loan spell in I think 16/17.

Can’t imagine Wolves labelling him as the world’s first £100m player from his early years helped all too much.

Him and MacAlinden came through at the same time, with Wolves turning down multiple big moves for both, including Liverpool for MacAlinden. Both ended up non-league before long.

The year they would have been wanted to push on, and loaned out to L1 opposition was the year Wolves came down, so they were kept around the squad rather than playing proper minutes. And ended up just stagnating in fairly broken squads or held back to aid a promotion push which had big money thrown at it.

2 Likes

Just had a quick look at how Miller is doing since banging a load of preseason goals in.
1 from 3 in the league so far.

2 Likes

What did he get for us about 1 in 4?

1 Like

Prefers to shoehorn a right back in there. :roll_eyes:

yes around that.

12 from 41 according to Wikipedia, so a little better.

1 Like

Wouldnt want him now though tbh.

Siggi Eyolfsson is manager of top level Icelandic club Keflavik.

2 Likes

Now 2/3.5

1 Like

Erstwhile Saddler Kevin Betsy currently Manager at Crawley, who pulled off the biggest shock of the night yesterday by beating Fulham.
I liked him when he was loaned to us, would have been happy to have had him with us for longer.