Freddie Draper Signs

1 Like

Told ya’, again!!!

10 Likes

Well, that was worth the wait…

Underwhelmed. Just like I was when we signed Liam Bennett on loan last summer. Hopefully this time there’s no early recall option.

1 Like

Sounds like an interesting player and a goal scorer only 19 Know nothing of him but isn’t that the Irish team Trivela we’re buying into ??? Perhaps a quiet word was had

Welcome to the Saddlers and good luck

1 Like

So that’s probably our attacking line up sorted, not sure it’s anywhere near good enough.

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Not entirely sold with this one. Think we need a proper forward to compete and come in if Matt/DJ need a rest/injured.

Matt and DJ are nice.

Draper and Dougie as a back up if very worrying.

Lincoln fans seem to rate him extremely highly.

A year playing alongside DJ and having Byfield as a coach, I’m intrigued.

1 Like

He’s 18 mate , and if he’s that good he’d be on the bench for Lincoln lol…

Not exactly Man City are they.

Mainly disappointed they didn’t use a Mad Men GIF.

f771b576287373ac41b60ecdcaa3497e

8 Likes

I think as the ‘5th’ striker in the squad he would be very welcome. If him and Dougie are the back up over a season to DJ and Matt then I don’t think it’s good enough to be honest.

Not exactly got the pulse racing, but useful addition. Last year didn’t own a striker, so small gains I guess.

A loan from mighty Lincoln City. My god how low have we sunk? Totally underwhelming signing, is he even old enough to be out for night games.

I hope he doesn’t drink like that Draper.

2 Likes

Travisty that we have no 18yr old academy strikers of our own to give the same opportunity :frowning:

15 Likes

Better to have a loan striker 4th in the pecking order rather than being your main source of goals. Puts pressure on DJT, too.

6 Likes

Hmm nonplussed. Was hoping it to be somebody who has a bit more pedigree than DJT, unfortunately it’s less.

Still not convinced there’s many goals in this side.

2 Likes

Did you watch any Walsall games last season?

DJ on loan from Mansfield
Bennett on loan from Cambridge…

2 Likes

We have a bit of a problem for me if Matt and DJ are injured/don’t work IF that is the striking department for the season.

2 Likes