Fryatt Hotel Watch - 2021 Summer Transfer Rumours

Looking at them numbers we should get Lavery back.

1 Like

Pitman - Won nothing, can’t chase, can’t battle, can barely move, doesn’t win anything aerially and unless you put it on the end of his boot 2 yards out looks like he won’t get close to scoring a goal.
Rovers aint impressed with Pitman lol.

1 Like

We defo need a new player or 2 soon. We have no one experienced uptop at all so that’s vital x

If he’s that slow with how some of our defenders are it will be like slow motion !

1 Like

el_nombre,
Who’s the stand out (percentage wise) amongst those strikers? A certain Andy Cook, fans can pat themselves on the back for running him off!

1 Like

I never had a bad word for Andy Cook :man_shrugging:

Adebayo was the best striker we have had since Bradshaw look at him now Cook would never ever play at that level.

1 Like

Let’s not forget DC giving it the big one at the fans forum a few weeks after selling Cook. Pretty much said that he didn’t want him.

Cook was asked to play upfront in what was a terrible team, he couldn’t get out of the door fast enough.

1 Like

Looks like we’re playing Romulus this evening in the Senior Cup and they’ve posted the team sheets on their Twitter page.

The Club listed our Number 7 as a trialist, so there’s something at least. :man_shrugging:

https://twitter.com/Romulus_fc/status/1440014179986026498?s=20

From Romulous Twitter. Trialist is number 7 name shown! Dillan hadeed?

Luke Pearce was but didn’t stick around long enough.

I see the No 9 is the lad we signed from Solihull Moors youth. Lets hope he can carry on banging in goals.

We lost 2-1! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Took the lead on the hour then conceded 2 in 5 minutes a bit later on.

Oh well, we don’t seem to like cup runs anyway, do we?!! :confounded:

2 Likes

I went to this was a strange game Alfie Bates was clearly head and shoulders above anybody pulling the strings , Joe Willis looked good but nowhere near first team level’s yet I think he needs to concentrate a lot more Gave away possession quite a lot , the no 10 goal scorer was unbelievable his natural ability is incredible definitely a player to keep an eye on he was like Oztumer.

2 Likes

Maher? wasn’t he this season’s pre-season’s promising gem that then didn’t get another kick?

Thanks for that .The No 10 you refer to was presumably Maher who looked really good when he came on against CP . For a just 16 year old he was very good. I hope there is some way we can protect his contract with us. I am not too sure what the rules are for lads of that age.

With regard to the Rico money mentioned somewhere above, i agree I don’t think we have, Used or received it because when I look at this thin squad of players, which our striker, Goalie and best centre half are all on loan, it’s evident it’s not been used.
Maybe it’s paying jeffs pension for the next 2 years

2 Likes

It could have been used for anything we’ll never know, Expansion of the bar under the stand , new goal post’s at the training ground , holiday in Antigua for Pomlett and his family :joy: , literally anything.

2 Likes