Fryatt Hotel Watch - 2021 Summer Transfer Rumours

Feed The Duck And He Will Score.
We should sign him just for his name. I suppose we’d call him Donald. Although as he is Haitian we could call him Papa Duck or Baby Duck.
Doesn’t appear to have played for a couple of years, according to Wiki.

3 Likes

Played in Belgium (not Holland), scored six in 22 games this season, but last time in December. And he’s not playing too often. 27 yo and barely 119 games.

3 Likes

Was playing in Belgium for Sint Truiden but has been released.

Barely played for them last season but still ended up on 6 goals in 20 games.

Good shout he would be.

2 Likes

He also played for Kerala Blasters in the season Steve Coppell managed them according to wiki…

2 Likes

What a link that is :joy:

I know Wolves fans that think he’s brilliant for lower league level. Think they loaned him out twice and he played well. He was at Wolves at the wrong time.

1 Like

Saw Kieron Morris’s mom waliking across the car park, she had a tee shirt on showing Kieron’s face with " Kieron he’s one of my own " underneath, get some money on guys.

1 Like

Lee Novak released by Bradford anyone?

1 Like

I remember seeing the Walsall players doing a pre-season training run around the Arbo in 1979. I was playing tennis with my mate and we saw the players. Macken was at the back, breathing out of his arse - he’d obviously had a heavy summer. I called out some encouragement to him to catch up and he just about had enough breath to tell me where to go! Good player, though.

1 Like

Why?!! One of the most limited footballers I’ve ever seen at Walsall - a complete waste of a signing!

2 Likes

9 goals from 24 appearances.

For me, he’s a 20 goal a season man if you play to his strengths - and probably most importantly, keep him fit.

The fact that he’s only managed 24 app in 18 months tells you why we haven’t taken that risk.
A Bradford fan on Novak not a bad ratio.

You forgot [post moderated] painting yellow lines outside the away end!

Exeter have let Ajose go today as well plenty of strikers available.

2 Likes

Would take both Ajose and Novak here. Would also take Theo Robinson from Vale.

2 Likes

Might do us a job

We all know what will happen…

We will wait until 1 week before the start of the 21/22 season and scoop up the leftover low wage cheap junk players.

If anyone turns out to be half decent they will be sold in January.

6 Likes

Spot on.

I see Zeli Ismail is yet again looking for another club. Did suffer with a bad injury this season though.

I hope that changes if they want to get out of this division they must know what they have been doing in recent years does not work?

Isn’t that the definition of madness?
Keep doing the same thing but expecting a different result?

2 Likes

Joe Mason released at Franchise.

1 Like