Green Football Fixture

There was us talking about how crap our burgers were, poor quality with low meat content and a load of filler. Well there’ll be even less meat in them saturday.:rofl:

I agree with Al, load of b@$$##.

Totally for offering choice and making sure veggies/vegans are catered for properly but don’t start with all the virtue signalling crap.

Ironical really doing this just as lot of the veggie/vegan chains that opened up over the last few years thinking that was the way things were going are shutting down all over the place and producers are massively reducing their number of vegan offering because demand has massively dropped off.

1 Like

I’ve tried some “yellow label” plant based offerings from Morrisons and most have been pretty good, wouldn’t pay full price though. So I am all for getting people to give them a go.

I don’t want anyone to think I don’t like vegetarians.

I like vegetarians, I just couldn’t eat a whole one.

2 Likes

What? Like vegetarians?

1 Like

One of Roy Chubby Browns finest :joy:

1 Like

Yes,but it was Lena Zavaroni…:joy:

1 Like

Only if they were fussy about the type of vegetarian food that they eat. It’s pretty obvious that a veggie isn’t going to eat meat, but some of the carnivores on there moan about whatever is put in front of them.
I suppose it all makes for the entertainment.

2 Likes

I think most will be more omnivore than carnivore Belph, and be equally as disgruntled with an evangelical meat-only advocate.

1 Like

I think the problem is that there is a wider issue around the Club,who have signed the EFL Green Plan,not being transparent about issues around net Zero and Climate Change. I have emailed the Club seven times now about some of these issues e.g.Are there plans to use solar panels on the new Saddlers Club and how the Club is going to reduce its carbon footprint and I have had no response.
To me it is window dressing rather than engaging fans in these issues.

1 Like