Grimsby Town (H) 12th September, 3.00pm

2:2 with Holden and Lavery to score

Anyone got any news on why Guthrie, Sinclair and CCM didnā€™t kick a ball in the 2 cup games (the first 2 not even getting into the squads)?

Iā€™m sure that Kins and Alfie will get better over time, but at the moment I donā€™t think playing the 2 of them together as our CMs (and for the full 90 minutes every game) instead of one or other with an older head to help them out is our best Plan A.

4 1 win for the saddlers

Win to properly start this season. Cleansheet would be nice too, but win is more important.
And of course I will probably wonā€™t see this game. Why? IFollow technical issues, that prevents me watching games. But maybe it will be different this time. Or rather not.

Big win for us.

Did you have problems with it watching the other 2 games? Watched Wednesday on Sky but had no issues with iFollow for the Bristol Rovers game.

First cup game I officially havenā€™t watched, cause that was on not so legal streams, but last game? First half it was real life obligations, but second I spent on chat with IFollow support. It looks like the problem is somewhere in the system, but where exactly? No idea. Signing in on official club page seems broken too, but so far no luck. I suppose thatā€™s my fault, indirectly at least. Few weeks ago I bothered Emma Powell (first SLO of course), but I bought official shirt (not current, previous one). It looks amazing hanging on the wall. So you canā€™t have all. Tomorrow will be another chat with IFollow support probably. Back to times, when WFC game was text based on internet page.

1 Like

Hope you have better luck tomorrow mate - could be our first proper win.

Just a hunch that they were being saved for Grimsby. It wouldnā€™t surprise me to see both starting.

1-1 draw. Gordon to score for us. Attendance -0

1 Like

Woke up with not exactly the same buzz of excitement that I would usually on the opening day of the league season.
Feeling confident that we can get off to winning ways today With a hard fought 2-1 win flash and Adebayo last minute winner to send Clarke and the subs jumping with joy.

2 Likes

The match programme I ordered has just arrived to make it feel a bit more real. However, my wife wants to know whatā€™s going on with Jack Nolanā€™s shorts in the pic on the front cover. :eggplant::flushed: :see_no_evil:

I think it will a close gameā€¦2-1 to us.

2-1 gordon both goals .gordon and adebayo when he comes on

Wrote that wrong lol gordon 1 goal and adebayo the 2nd 10 mins from time

2-0 win for me. Letā€™s get off to a good start. UTS

3ā€¦1win. Free flowing attacking display!

Any season ticket holders got their digital programme yet?
I havenā€™t had mine! :unamused:

Are they doing that every game or was it just a one off for the cup game last week?

I believe weā€™re getting a digital one every home game. But I may have misunderstood. Anyone know for sure?