Grimsby Town (H) 12th September, 3.00pm

Update: My digital programme has just arrived! :grinning:

1 Like

It would be incredibly harsh to omit either Jules or Norman based on performances so far. I do generally feel more comfortable with a younger CH/older head pairing, but feel it might be prudent today to find room for both Jules and Scarr in the back four- maximise our physical presence to deal with the threat of that perpetual pain in the arse, Hanson.

Further up the field, I think we’ll line up more or less identically to the Wednesday game- Adebayo for Lavery the change I’d be least surprised to see. That means Osadebe as an impact sub.

A squeaky-bum 2-1, Holden & Gordon with the goals.

A typical anti-climatic 1-1 season opener for me.

Adebayo with an equaliser.

Check out Nolan’s shorts on the front cover!

2-1 win, McDonald and Gordon.

Dreamt last night we scored just before half time, then conceded one a minute later straight from a goal kick that our keeper just let past him. Hope that’s not a premonition, but then again I was in the ground watching it so can’t have been!

1 Like

Just checked the current L2 table and we’re rock bottom! The only way is up …

He’s quite excited isn’t he. They must have told him he would be on the front cover!

I haven’t bought a programme for years and I can see why. It’s not very good is it?

Not in the team or on the bench though.

I’d be ■■■■■■ off if I was jules, his past two performances have deserved a starting place today

5 Likes

Maybe he’s injured.

And he was looking all pumped for it! :rofl:

CCM is starting, Guthrie and Sinclair on the bench.

Very strong bench

Franksie and Rigo doing the commentary?

According to the BBC website, Jules is on the bench (No. 3)

I think he meant Nolan.

Hanson not named on the team sheet or the bench! (Good news for a change)

2 Likes

Unusual for Welsh to get confused.