Guess the Attendance?

It’s a strange place Mansfield a bit like the place time forgot.

1 Like

5001…937 from Mansfield

10231 inspired by our battling performance against Bradford half of darlaston all come to the game

You need to forget to go there

5164 for me

Mansfield have sold 891

1 Like

4567 …

Total 5010. Comprising 4050 Saddlers, 950 Mansfield and 10 big - spending, multi-mega pint beer guzzler VIP’s who booked the Stadium Bar for their exclusive event, but didn’t realise they needed a match ticket to access their shindig.

1 Like

…5189

5203 the official attendance

I was 7 off :laughing:

5 Likes

Forest Green Rovers… Top of the league. 2576 at home against Northampton… shocking. Stick your Eco up your ****

1 Like

Don’t get all this animosity towards them.

I was watching the game on I follow on my iPad yesterday outside a local bar, when a guy asked me which game I was watching. When I replied Walsall, he quipped “I didn’t know they had a football team” I replied “So you don’t follow football then?”

That’s why I don’t get it when Walsall fans are disparaging to “smaller clubs”, but that’s just me.

4 Likes

I know. We might have a few more thousand on the gate, but I see us as having far more in common with fans of FGR than anyone who doesn’t even know, or care about, the teams in the EFL

3 Likes

Changing the environment, people’s diets and the planet’s well-being is not a bad thing mate. Dale vince is a nice, pro active, forward thinking man trying to leave this earth in a better manner than when he found it. If forest green are a front runner for different and productive ideas in consultation with a sport that brings human beings together like no other then I’m all for it.

Didn’t Einstein once say the only way we’ll survive as a human race is to stop eating meat?

4 Likes

They play in a town / village with a population of about 6,000. Getting a crowd of 2,500 looks pretty good to me.

3 Likes

I really don’t get this particular dislike of Forest Green. They’ve tried a different approach in an area not exactly known for football success. The fans seem to have bought into it ,and have been rewarded with some success on the field. Fair play to them, I think.

4 Likes

What I do know about Forest Green is Jamille Matt will get them promoted a very good signing by them and they should be applauded for that.

1 Like

Blue Coat alumni :muscle:

graduated from the University of Wolverhampton with a BSc (Hons) in Counselling Psychology in 2011,

Never knew that either did you?

2 Likes

What with a city like Gloucester and places like Stroud surrounding them?