Guess the Attendance?

There’s football everywhere, including on my IPTV fire stick. Just not arsed mate, apart from the lower leagues.

Cor wait for this afta though

2 Likes

Me neither mate I’m leaving in 20 minutes and heading to the ground for a few before hand all the best everyone have a lovely afternoon and hopefully 3 points come 4.50ish UTS.

1 Like

I’m going to mute you later for a couple of hours. No offence mate :joy:

Enjoy the game

1 Like

Same plan Scoob going to arrive early for an over priced flat lager !!

1 Like

You should of come down the railway for a few first mate been in here since 12

1 Like

I’m just walking into the ground now mate around 50 Newport fans walking up bescot Cresent and 2 coaches in Walsall by the wharf as I drove through.My prediction is a good turnout.

1 Like

Scratch that unless there’s 1,150 fans in the pubs these ain’t bringing many from what I can see from the stadium suite :joy:

About 500 of them :rofl::rofl:

Yes mate I’d agree not many saddlers either tbh considering we haven’t had a game I’ve just shook rod McDonald’s hand on the way through to the saddlers suite from the bogs made my day :joy:

1 Like

Hope you washed your hands

2 Likes

He’s a scouser I was asking a similar question about him :wink:

1 Like

Personally I think to many fans are disillusioned with the club in general. We need a run of results to get a few more heads in the stadium.

1 Like

There’s a good 800 now mate good following

There will need to be a lot of people in red hats, jumpers and trousers for my prediction to have a chance.

Anybody catch the actual attendance?

1 Like

I’m guessing slightly less than rhe 5800 on Saturday, even though relegation haunted Oldham have brought way more than promotion chasing Sutton.

Everton Andy says the audience is small on size but encouraging in nature.

4,000 and a bit? Decent away numbers.

Never heard that Chinese Proverb before.