Happy New Year 2022

Ahead of the festivities, just wanted to thank everyone for continuing to frequent and support UpTheSaddlers during the past year.

Patrons, moderators, Prediction League organisers, regulars and lurkers alike, you’ve all contributed to keeping us busy, relevant and sustainable during what has, at times, been a difficult year for the site.

Toting up the end of year stats, we’ve totalled just under 75,000 website visits and 5.6 million page views in 2021, a near 40% rise on the previous year. Good going for a ‘traditional’ format in a digital space dominated by social media.

We don’t always agree, and we very rarely agree to disagree, but at core this is a strong, engaging community with a wide range of beliefs and opinions, bound by a mutual love of our town and our football club.

So as we enter the 25th year of UTS, I’d like to wish everyone a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2022.

UTS

48 Likes

Happy new year to everyone I’ll be having a glass of something later and celebrating my Devotee badge for 365 consecutive days and being the 53rd person to recieve it according to @Exile anyway.All the best in 2022 let’s hope we have a much better year regarding restrictions and results on the pitch stay safe and get jabbed :wink:

5 Likes

Happy New Year everyone, hope 2022 is a bit better than 2021 for us all.

Whatever you’re doing tonight, enjoy it. If you’re doing nothing, welcome to the club.

On a personal level 2021 has been ridiculously busy work wise due to Covid, and rewarding outside of work in terms of helping others but I can’t do that without those who have helped and contributed their time and / or money, so thank you to everyone who supports these things!

9 Likes

Happy new year to all saddlers fans. Even @el_nombre,looking forward to more battles on UTS, and more (winning) battles on the pitch…cheers everyone :beers::+1::grinning:

7 Likes

Happy arbitrary gregorian rinse and repeat the sequence marking one orbit round our star day!

4 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone and a big thanks to Simon and all the mods who run this site for our pleasure. Not an easy job when you have so many ‘characters’ and personalities to contend with and I’m sure it takes up a big chunk of your time so hats off to you all.

See you all in 2022 with hopefully some good things to celebrate around May time!!

UTS!:fist: :beer:

10 Likes

Happy New Year fellow Saddlers.

2021 was the year my eldest went to her first Walsall game and we also welcomed our second daughter into our family.

I’m hoping, as is everyone else, for a more ‘normal’ year in 2022 and I also hope I won’t have to remote teach again! And an improvement in performances on the pitch would also been a massive plus - hopefully the latter part of the year will be the building blocks to something positive.

Wishing you all good health and prosperity in the upcoming year.

6 Likes

Happy new year all starting with certain victory against the Welsh!

7 Likes

Happy New Year all. 2022 is here!

6 Likes

Happy New Year everyone.

And thank you to those who keep this old place ticking along. It’s actually rather fabulous.

Peace, love, health, happiness and hugs to you all.

8 Likes

Happy New Year, we go again.

4 Likes

Earth orbit greetings!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2022!

:soccer:

3 Likes

Happy new year to yow lot

Fingers crossed for even more rejoicing later this afternoon.

6 Likes

Happy new year one and all , let’s hope we start the new year as we mean to go on and have a home game well attended by our supporters new and old and with a resounding victory .

5 Likes

Happy new year to you all and your respective families. Wishing you a safe and healthy 2022.

5 Likes

Happy new year everyone x

5 Likes

Happy New Year to Everyone
3 points please today

1 Like

Happy New Year to all Saddlers, wherever you are on this planet.
Big thanks to Simon and the Mods for keeping the loonies under control.
Well most of them anyway.

7 Likes

If you reverse 2022, you get 2202! Seperate centuries with a decimal point 22.02, add them together you get 2+2=4 0+2=2; ie 4-2

Lump on.

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone on here, especially those behind the scenes, love this place & up the saddlers

2 Likes