Harrogate Town (A) 19th September, 3pm

Think they’ve played most of their first team in the Albion game so tiredness could help us too.

Depending on the team DC picks. If he choses a defensive line up I can see us drawing the game, should he go the aggressive way (Eli up front,Jules at LB and Osadebe as the attacking midfielder), we will get something out of the game.
We need to be more aggressive on the road (at home too), put the opponents on the back foot from the kick off. Our energy levels are good, I’ve been happy how well we’ve pressed the three teams we’ve faced this season, I think we are going to ware a lot of sides down this year.

At this stage of the season, it could have a positive effect for them, as they will be getting more match fit than us with the extra game.

Bought myself a pass to watch this tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

I have too. I hope many others have as well which will benefit our club financially.

1 Like

You are looking forward to winning the signed shirt then!

1 Like

Yes I have always wanted one!! In my time watching Walsall I have won 2 signed footballs but I now haven’t a clue whose names are on them. They could be anyone from the crowd or elsewhere :wink:

Andy Watson started his career at Harrogate if I remember rightly.

2 Likes

3-2 win with Gordon, Norman and Lavery scoring.

I have a weekend to my self, which would have been ideal for going to an away game just up the road, but as it is I have will settle for watching it online.

Win, after set-piece situation, but this could be tricky game. And you can’t enter physically any ground, I can’t login or watch streams on IFollow. That’s a draw no one wants.

I like your optimism but I’m not sure we will win this, hope we do. Where are you living Cumbria - I too am just up the road in North Leeds

Well I hope we do , just purchased IFollow’s coverage in support for the club .

I would rather be travelling to the game .

1 Like

I’m in Horsforth/Cookridge, how about you?

Gotta be optimistic, we haven’t lost a game for over 6 months! :joy:

Roundhay, not far from the Park

Would have been at the game on Saturday (in normal circumstances) with daughter and grandson who live in Roundhay.

Maybe we can all meet up next season at Harrogate or Bradford if we are in the same league as either or both of them

2 Likes

You wanna hope they both get promoted then.

Elsewhere … in the early kick-off Carlisle Utd lead Southend Utd 2-0 at half-time.

Just the 1 change from last week with Jules making it in place of CCM.

Good to see him not tinkering :+1:

1 Like