How old do you feel now!

Yes indeed. American Werewolf in London was the clincher though.

1 Like

Not Logan’s Run?

Yes we too had a party line. You had to check no one was using it and press a button. We also had a black and white tele as my mom decided the colour tv we were renting was getting too expensive so we went back to black and white. I can still feel the ping of the buttons as you change channels. The remote control is a big contributor to obesity :blush:

You could hear the other people on the phone but my mom put the fear of god into me NOT to listen in to the calls. The woman we shared with was a bit of a tartar (and there’s a word you never hear nowadays) and would have made trouble if I’d been naughty :innocent:

I feel your pain if you went back to black and white from colour. :scream:

1 Like

I’ve just Googled Judy Bowker because I’ve never heard of her. I don’t think I saw her in anything. I saw Black Beauty (Sunday tea times round at my aunties) but it was Stacy Dorning I remember being in it.

Jenny Agutter was younger than Sally Thomsett but played her older sister in The Railway Children.

I still get excited by the sight of her wimple on 'Call the Midwife"

There’s no need for that filth! :rofl:

1 Like

Kate Bush slides between Jenny Agutter and Judy Bowker in my All Time Top Totty Top Three.

More filth!

1 Like

It’s all in your mind Jumbo.

I know it is, and I’m really going to struggle to get to sleep now. :laughing:

Just remember The Young Ones launderette scene, with Felicity Kendall’s really dirty undies. That’ll do the trick.

This picture of the Travelling Wilbury’s with their ages on did the trick for me. This was their ages when they released Handle With Care.

At the time I thought “bless ‘em , good to see the old fellas still giving it a go”. I’m now older than all but one were in this picture. Shiiiiit.

Only two of them left, and the youngest went a couple of years back.