Ides of March

I think dobbo getting back to full fitness and getting back to the kind of form he showed at the start of the season could also have a big impact on if we stay up or not … on his day he is one of the best midfielders in league 1 .

3 Likes

I agree with this about Dobbo and I wonder whether we should persist with a solitary striker as willing runner with Jarvis and Ishmel on the flanks stretching the opposition. If the game needed to open up in the last 20 minutes, we could give Mussa a try. Even Bielsa’s scouts would know little about him and he could be a useful player in the hole against tiring legs. Not quite Bradshaw and Sawyers but a similar principle. I know Bradford was only one game but I genuinely feel we should aim for a victory against Burton given the tough run of fixtures that follow…

2 Likes

Good call . Could be the way forward.

Forgot all about this musa guy. Did he make bench first game after signing and not been seen since?

He is very young though so probably be loaned out early next season.

Pretty much I think . Could be someone to bring on for the last 10mins or so. Showed a bit of promise when he came on against Scunthorpe.

1 Like

Obviously Gordon is quicker and does offer more movement than Cook but to suggest he’s static is completely unfair. Guy works his ■■■■■■■■ off and is constantly buzzing around their centre halves, even if he’s not sprinting left and right like a loon.

It’s lumped to him for one reason. His link up play is good and has offered more than Gordon and Ferrier has with their movement all season. Hopefully Gordon has turned a corner.

2 Likes