Pease don’t shoot me down but putting any sentiments aside with Dean been one of our own, is he good enough as a manager? Are we in a good position with him in charge? And, when do we start to judge him?
Personally I think there’s a lot of factors up to this point which need to be considered…
- Backed with money (compared to others), transfer fees paid for numerous players.
- Not forced to sell, I understand Dean agreed to the deal for Ginelly so he could bring in Jarvis.
- Has signed some good players who appear to have the ability for this level - especially shown earlier on in season.
- Good start to the season in first third with positive signs from players however form completely died in second third.
- Players dropped off form and not performing to their potential.
- We seem to be very predictable with no plan b.