Issa statement

This is a forum, it’s what we do.

Do yourself a favour, read back through this little lot in the morning when sober. Take a hard look at yourself in the mirror and hopefully you’ll realise there’s better things to do with your life.

Stone cold sober :joy: ■■■■ off with that nonsense.

Not when they don’t want to interact with somebody. Or that’s what you claim anyway. Hilarious that you’re here telling me there’s betting things to do with your time. While your here. Talking to me :joy:

Mods, can we we have a poll and vote whether we want a el_nombrexit or not?

6 Likes

Can someone please remove this juvenile from the forum? It’s gone on far too long now, we’re all sick of it. His contributions aren’t constructive and offer nothing useful to any debate.

I apologise to Dave Olly Beckett for initiating contact with el_nombre which has led to yet another ruined thread.

1 Like

I’ll park a bus up… “We spend 24 hours a day arguing with El Nombre, lets have grown up discussions instead.”

2 Likes

Enough, please.

3 Likes

ISSA are not only interested in themselves they have just put on an event for fans and there familys that raised around 1200 pounds for charity and gave everyone who attended a great day.ridiculous comment about them yet again sorry.

2 Likes

No that’s true to be fair. Congrats to them for that.

Good publicity in a two way ■■■■■■■ contest with another organisation that is notably slow to do anything, mind. So far they’ve run one event and squabbled. Forgive me for being sceptical.

ok mate if you think thats all they have done thats up to you.

What else have they done? Happy to stand corrected.

When they manage to actually effect any kind of change with the club I’ll be happy to retract any criticism of them and apologise. So far it’s all looked like squabbling to me. At a time when the club is going to pot.

Whatever they’ve done it’s more than you.

You’re looking at an organisation set up to assist fans in social activities and away day travel less than six months ago, that’s been ratified by the FSF, accepted by the club, attends working party meetings, has put on a family fun day and fund raiser. That’s positive change that can only affect the club in the long run. They’re not miracle workers.

Your original outrage stemmed from your opinion that this was not an AAW topic. Having been corrected you’ve done what you usually do and dug a deeper hole.

So, what are you going to do about it? Squabble on a message board?

7 Likes

Well that’s a ridiculous straw man for a start. It’s like criticising a player and saying “well he’s done more than you” in response. I’m not claiming to be holding the trust accountable for what they have or have not done and I’m also not claiming to be the voice of the fans.

Which I accepted was a positive, very good PR, move and take my hat off to them. The rest of it is pretty basic stuff that the thrust did anyway. How are they any different?

“Having been corrected”

Lol not the first time you’ve gone on a mod power trip. Just because you say something doesn’t make it gospel. I still completely disagree and doubt if anybody else on this board had made the same point we’d have had all this fuss. But you and the other mod have asked it to stop and I was discussing the topic in hand. Well done for bringing it back up again.

“Squabble about it on a message board”

Yep. Just like everyone else here :+1:

When I say you’ve been muted you can take it as gospel.

12 Likes

download%20(1)

1 Like

Wow. Just wow. :dizzy_face:

I think El Nombre was out on day release yesterday…

4 Likes

It’s definitely going to be a sunshine day today

1 Like

■■■■■■■ hell mate, I’ve often found you’ve been hard done by for debating your point about players and tactics etc but this is daft, there’s no need to comment negative ■■■■ on a post by a fan who seems to me does a lot for this clubs fans and community, so has every right to post on this section of the site, the fact it’s even up for debate is pathetic - don’t like it, ignore it and go to the next one, aint hard

1 Like

May be a while before he gets back to you :joy:

1 Like

El Nombre I think the majority of posters to this forum including myself believe that you are irrelevant; you offer precious little of any substance to any debate.

Please restrict your posts to another area of the site.